Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
iiszvFJ.png

WGPW46J.png

Wunderbar

Arcane
5QPvPev.jpg

Replayed Silent Hill 4, the last japanese SH game.

Back in 2004 some folk called this game all kind of bad names because it was too detached from previous three games. Limited inventory, backtracking, focus on melee combat, way higher difficulty, no flashlight because everything is well lit, weird plot and absence of titular town - people even started spreading false rumors that SH4 was supposed to be a different game and was reworked into SH after Konami request. The truth is that the game was simply experimental - devs tried to do something new instead of rehashing (let's be honest, SH1-2-3 are way too similar in their designs, and gameplay-wise were literally clones).

Probably my favorite game in series due to its surrealistic and schizophrenic atmosphere.

2YJTvAB.jpg

Wf279d0.jpg

3gVkzc0.jpg

ogovacJ.jpg

O98wqkf.jpg

6QYQ0Pv.jpg

qMJ5Yxj.jpg

75dYgdJ.jpg

GrPJOzD.jpg

w1F3v71.jpg

rIyAz8y.jpg

gJDi7aJ.jpg

Last edited:

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Hylics - i would say a typical rpg maker nonsense if not for.. well, you can feed your bathroom cockroaches here and they will gift you items as thanks.
fmtrVo7.png

eUByY9N.png

6cLRNhL.png
xw8sEE9.png
HQn4Pjl.png

Perimeter - i
for one reject our spirit overlords and i think we all should go back
TZ8dU1q.png

dij1N4X.png
mljvxH8.jpg
p1BWmYW.png
pPlTmAk.png
0Dbth9p.png
RuViIw1.png
TcYsiUG.png

Vorark

Erudite
1.png

2.png

Yeah pal, I also hate the cat puns.

5.png

Shit cat loli, kill it with fire. Capcom sure did pander to the weebs in this game.

4.png

When I tried MHXX back in the 3DS, I didn't even notice the giant skull.

3.png

Chad Charge Blade!

6.png

:happytrollboy:

7.png

tigger.png

8.png

Why is this cat looking so attentively at Arzuros' junk?

Monster Hunter Double Cross (MHXX) on Citra + wip texture pack (kudos to Perkel & team) at 4x internal resolution, plays just fine. Shame I cannot get into this game at all, maybe it's the shameless asset recycling going on: been there, done that since the PSP days...

Mark Richard

Arcane
Briefly mentioned this some time ago on the 'What game are you wasting time on?' thread. Surviving Mars has a glacial pace, and my colony's development is taking hundreds of in-game years. The first major project was a trio of habitats at the base of a mountain, and since then I've expanded to the mineral-rich plateau above.

PcK98T0.png

5srYgcs.png

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dropped this game a while ago, trying to finish it off.

2E983ADBD75FC88757042AA7999FF0B1F0209996

The fuck is this, fallout 4?
Mad Max. I got bored pretty quickly. Played about 3 hours tops.
Yep. It's a truly gorgeous game, driving around is very pleasant, vehicle combat is unique and fairly entertaining, and I'm a fan of Arkham-like action combat. I should have gotten decent mileage out of it for those reasons, but I didn't. The game is inexplicably super-boring after just two or three hours.

Modron

Arcane
Inexplicably? Wasn't it from the guys who did the Just Cause series that alone should explain why it was so monotonous.

Endemic

Arcane
Month 2 went a lot better, including the terror mission. Unfortunately I didn't recover a live Deep One. Sonic pistols were helpful though - those extra shots really do count, and even weak soldiers can hold them + several grenades/flares.

t2ms0jl0.png

In early February I had two operational bases, which greatly increased the number of USOs intercepted.

mth2h2jsu.png

Gillmen three months running, and a worse score in the March terror mission... but this time I captured a Deep One by sneaking up on it in a building with a taser. Civilian AI is as suicidal as ever, I barely had time to fan out from the Triton before they were dead.

debrief3tskkg.png

With the extra money, I start building another workshop and lab. I'm behind in tech, Lobstermen might show up next month and I have only a few aqua-plastic armour suits ready. I diverted research to the stun bomb\launcher temporarily, since it's more effective than using sonic cannons.

mth3reportizklg.png

Sure enough, they do turn up on the first USO I shoot down. I had to abort the mission since I couldn't scratch them, even with multiple sonic pulsers.

lobsterisk59.png

Aemar

Arcane
ffhmhm.jpg

Stellar Tactics, barely into the prologue. Digging the style though. Combat feels wonky, but the next major patch should seriously improve this aspect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom