Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
BEFORE DEATH CAME, THE POSTERS WERE MADE TO FEAST UPON THE SIGS OF THE USERS, AND THE USERS WERE MADE TO INGEST THE NAMES OF THEIR POSTER BROTHERS, AND WE PRAISED THE DARK UNDERLORD FOR HIS JUDGMENTS. - Codex Tenements

...AND THE WATCHFOOLS PILED CODE ON CODES AND RAISED A FLIMSY SITE, BANHAMMERS SAWS TEAR THE SKIN OF GOODSIE RPGs... AND LAUGHS AT THE RPG LORD. AND WHEN LEARN THE LORD OF THIS, HE SENDS HIS CODEXERS TO THE WATCHFOOLS... WHO ATTACKS AND BANHAMMERS SAWS THEIR USELESS FORUMS, AND BUILD HIM A HOUSE OF THEY ROTTING AVATARS. - Unattributed Codexer song

TAFF! A TYPO - Unknown Keeper furiously scribbling

Last edited:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
20307.jpg

I'm back.

Swigen

Arbiter
All women are whores xD

--Zep

Tracks :
1. Emotional Punching Bag
2. For Only A Quarter
3. Bottoming Out
4. I'm A Dog Gone Rapist
5. Must've Blacked Out
6. Homecoming
7. I'm Irritated
8. Don't You Ever Listen?
9. Time To Cuddle
10. Shocker
11. Remembering A Victim
12. Man-ipulated
13. Down For The Brown
14. In My Eyes, You're Already Dead
15. You Make Me Sick
16. Goddamn You're Ugly
17. The Evil Has Spoken
18. Left In The Dust
19. Conversing With Myself
20. Get That Outta My Face
21. We Check In, I Check Out
22. Pieces Of Her In My Shit

Deleted Member 16721

I can't believe Fluent is responsible for this. That guy's a nut!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom