Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

BEvers

I'm forever blowing
Does anyone know - is this game dead?

Untitled.png

Sherry

Arcane
Hi!

I spoke with my friend Josh and the Lich quest si completed so that is a bvig bonus rfo everyone looking to play this game I think it is really great baceause Joash did a wondeful job on their game so you cvan expect a lot of good things to happen and the battle will be really hard maybe one of the most difficult in the game you can see just how hard it is with those playesr sdoing that palythrough and getsing the plaques and theif name on oit so you know it will e good right? Okay well see you in October? Okay it will be delayed.

Thanks,
Sherry

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Looks like I need to repost
Tsk, expecting an update from HobGob.
It's not funding, it's donating money to people you don't really know for making a product you probably won't ever get. There are no guarantees for anything, they could take the money and make a big Obsidian hooker party without delivering any kind of product to you. You don't have any contract with them and they don't need to disclose their costs or expenses to you either.

Kickstarter is the PERFECT model for developer to receive money without any restrictions or liabilities to somebody. No publishers, no investors, only patrons who doesn't have any right on anything. And now the best part: the backer take 100% of the risk but 0% of the profits :)

Bohr

Arcane
I think what's needed is sending someone like Bubbles to tour the studio, take pics of the female writers and evaluate their progress. Make it so.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
I think what's needed is sending someone like Bubbles to tour the studio, take pics of the female writers and evaluate their progress. Make it so.

And if you find them playing darts naked with hookers while snorting coke, please send us the address, if we won't get a game, at least we could have some fun too.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Yo Fluent you literal mongoloid sperglord don't you ever rate me or my son shit ever again how fucking dare you you goddamn fucking braindead watcher i swear ill fucking find you you hear now stop posting already good god almighty how much i despise you and your retarded fucking posts

Deleted Member 16721

Yo Fluent you literal mongoloid sperglord don't you ever rate me or my son shit ever again how fucking dare you you goddamn fucking braindead watcher i swear ill fucking find you you hear now stop posting already good god almighty how much i despise you and your retarded fucking posts

:love:

Deleted Member 16721

You wanna rate my post STOP! posting SausageInYourFace ? Well let me tell you something little boy, I'm a man, and as a man, I'll post whenever I damn well please. You may run around in your superman undies suckling yer momma's teat, but us real men post on RPG Codex and we post when we want to. Sure, I can stop posting, but I'll stop posting on my OWN watch, not yours and damn sure as hell not anybody elses. And I'm not going to stop, you know why? Because it upsets butthurt bitches like yourself. Your mommy has to give you extra nap time because you're so butthurt and crying all the time. Put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up, Sausage ass loser. What kind of name is Sausage in Your Face anyway? I sure as hell don't have any sausage in my face and if you tried to insert yours into my face, there'd be big problems. Oh boy, would there. Just take this as a warning, a suggestion, fuck it, a threat, because I will cause bodily harm to you. Don't believe me? Buy me plane tickets bitch, and I WILL fly to your area of the world and beat the ever loving shit of you. With one hand tied behind my back. Just for telling me to stop posting. Sausage ass lookin' motherfucker.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You wanna rate my post STOP! posting SausageInYourFace ?
Weww wet me teww you something wittwe boy, i'm a man, and as a man, i'ww post whenevew i damn weww pwease. You may wun awound in youw supewman undies suckwing yew momma's teat, but us weaw men post on rpg codex and we post when we want to. Suwe, i can stop posting, but i'ww stop posting on my own watch, not youws and damn suwe as heww not anybody ewses. And i'm not going to stop, you know why? because it upsets butthuwt bitches wike youwsewf. Youw mommy has to give you extwa nap time because you'we so butthuwt and cwying aww the time. Put on youw big boy pants and man the fuck up, sausage ass wosew. What kind of name is sausage in youw face anyway? i suwe as heww don't have any sausage in my face and if you twied to insewt youws into my face, thewe'd be big pwobwems. Oh boy, wouwd thewe. Just take this as a wawning, a suggestion, fuck it, a thweat, because i wiww cause bodiwy hawm to you. Don't bewieve me? buy me pwane tickets bitch, and i will fwy to youw awea of the wowwd and beat the evew woving shit of you. With one hand tied behind my back. Just fow tewwing me to stop posting. Sausage ass wookin' mothewfuckew

uwu

ArchAngel

Arcane
You wanna rate my post STOP! posting SausageInYourFace ? Well let me tell you something little boy, I'm a man, and as a man, I'll post whenever I damn well please. You may run around in your superman undies suckling yer momma's teat, but us real men post on RPG Codex and we post when we want to. Sure, I can stop posting, but I'll stop posting on my OWN watch, not yours and damn sure as hell not anybody elses. And I'm not going to stop, you know why? Because it upsets butthurt bitches like yourself. Your mommy has to give you extra nap time because you're so butthurt and crying all the time. Put on your big boy pants and man the fuck up, Sausage ass loser. What kind of name is Sausage in Your Face anyway? I sure as hell don't have any sausage in my face and if you tried to insert yours into my face, there'd be big problems. Oh boy, would there. Just take this as a warning, a suggestion, fuck it, a threat, because I will cause bodily harm to you. Don't believe me? Buy me plane tickets bitch, and I WILL fly to your area of the world and beat the ever loving shit of you. With one hand tied behind my back. Just for telling me to stop posting. Sausage ass lookin' motherfucker.
I would take it this means you finally left your parent's basement?
No more playing BGEE with your dad?
Oh gosh, I hope you didn't forget to take your Shield tablet with you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom