Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
I can't tell if all the retards bitching about DU being a Jew, and how this indicates the Codex needs more money, are being serious.

Clearly this is just another one of DU's jokes...
Same. Anyone naive enough to think the Codex hid his portrait just to provoke him to donate $5 is too much of a noob and deserves an unique tag for it.

Danikas

Arcane
I can't tell if all the retards bitching about DU being a Jew, and how this indicates the Codex needs more money, are being serious.

Same. Anyone naive enough to think the Codex hid his portrait just to provoke him to donate $5 is too much of a noob and deserves an unique tag for it.
Meanwhile in codex staff room.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet

Ah, it's a joke then. Funny.

Prime Junta

Was that gameplay footage from the new Witcher?

Danikas

Arcane

Was that gameplay footage from the new Witcher?

Nah this one is based on better book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promised_Land_(novel)

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've donated a long ago and to a few campaigns, but don't want to enable patron checkbox to show my avatar, as the patron tag will become visible too.

Pa-tron resembles too much Infini-tron.

Jigawatt

Arcane
Anyone naive enough to think the Codex hid his portrait just to provoke him to donate $5 is too much of a noob and deserves an unique tag for it.

Good idea. I propose
patron3.gif

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I don't get it. Are there new rules? Are we supposed to pay for avatars and names now? Or the joke is still running and avatars will come back eventually?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom