Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory - isometric RPG based on the tabletop game

Self-Ejected

Carls Barkley

Safav Hamon
The Real Fanboy
Store page is back in English. Must have been a glitch after all.

Anyone excited for this? I'll be picking it up day one.
Yeah for sure. I was looking forward to Stygian, but that ended up being an incomplete, broken mess. I sincerely hope this game is a full product with as few bugs as possible. Fabulously optimistic, i know, but what can you do?

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Anyone excited for this? I'll be picking it up day one.

I’m intrigued and I’ll give it a try when it comes out, but I’ve barely cracked the surface of Stygian or the Encased early access or the Vagrus: The Riven Realms early access. Given that No Truce with the Disco comes out in two weeks, I’m not gonna get any sleep this month.

Mortmal

Arcane
82 years old still kicking, a vast scientific background ,pioneer in molecular research and biotechnology, several books, diplomas most codexers couldn't dream of.... What to say , french gonna french indeed.

and surfer
joel-de-rosnay-na-jamais-arrete-de-danser-sur-les-vagues-et-se-prepare-minutieusement-pour-le-surf-sa-respiration.jpg

StrongBelwas

Savant
Patron

Red alert Troubleshooters!

Following the theft of the game's code by filthy traitors, the release of Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory is compromised!

As requested by Friend Computer, the new release date is November 14, 2019.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
At least they're being thematically consistent. Honestly, I'm relieved. Too much stuff coming out right now.
What are some of these stuff you mentioned? I don't have any new RPGs to play personally.
It's because you are playing non-stop my dude. For normal working people a new cRPG every couple of weeks is already way too much. And we are getting 3 "good" releases this month (Stygian, Disco Disco Elysiani and Outer Worlds) apart from anything else

At least they're being thematically consistent. Honestly, I'm relieved. Too much stuff coming out right now.
What are some of these stuff you mentioned? I don't have any new RPGs to play personally.
It's because you are playing non-stop my dude. For normal working people a new cRPG every couple of weeks is already way too much. And we are getting 3 "good" releases this month (Stygian, Disco Disco Elysiani and Outer Worlds) apart from anything else
But mate, 2 out of the 3 you mentioned have net even released and the other one was a buggy mess so i stopped playing. I tried GreedFall again and that really bothered me so i stopped there as well. I'm literally not playing anything at all at the moment D:

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
But mate, 2 out of the 3 you mentioned have net even released and the other one was a buggy mess so i stopped playing. I tried GreedFall again and that really bothered me so i stopped there as well. I'm literally not playing anything at all at the moment D:

There's about 10 hours worth of playtime in the Encased early access.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
To understand the difference, I backed Stygian and didn't even manage to install it yet and I don't even think I'll try GreedFall because it's too open-world/time consuming for me. Plus I'm not a eurojank fan but anyway

Yeah I know about that one but i'll wait until final release. Did buy it though. Pretty sad times for RPGs this year imo. Lot's of promising releases, some failed, and the rest are still a few weeks off.

To understand the difference, I backed Stygian and didn't even manage to install it yet and I don't even think I'll try GreedFall because it's too open-world/time consuming for me.
Plus I'm not a eurojank fan but anyway
Oh i get what you mean. I'd be in the same boat if videogames were not my sole type of media consumed (other than music i guess).

Mortmal

Arcane

10 hours is nothing, that whole EA thing is destroying our hobby, the only right thing to do nowaday is get them finished at -75%.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron

10 hours is nothing, that whole EA thing is destroying our hobby, the only right thing to do nowaday is get them finished at -75%.

Eh, I backed it on Kickstarter so the EA is free.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If they're delaying some Eurotrash that hardly anyone will even buy regardless, it must be in really bad shape.

Deleted Member 16721

Pre-ordered the Ultraviolet Edition. Looking forward to giving this a spin after Disco Elysium.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom