Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

mondblut

Arcane
honestly everyone should pay

Those who have nothing else of value to contribute, indeed.

you are paying to the fucking grocery store ?every single week? you can pay for the goddamn codex :hahano:

We rob fucking groceries at gunpoint for xp.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Do the Patrons have the ability to view us Citizens as we were (from the Before Times) ? We would consider that Un-Unpersoning and a violation of Civil Rights!

We are Many-As-One! We are Citizen!

Last edited:

Swigen

Arbiter
I spend $15 a month on my WOW subscription and I don’t even play anymore!
That's right. They played you. :smug:

I look at my sub rate as more of a patron donation in support of projects I might wanna play in the future. Stuff like Diablo 2 HD and Diablo 4. Also I wrote a email asking for Blackthorne 2, so it’ll be worth it in the end. :cool:

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I think that ultimately the admins just don't respect the codex member base. And ultimately I can't say I blame them. Must be disheartening to, say, check the daily logs of Shoutbox and see so many completely socially (and some intellectually) retarded RPGcodex users. So, they don't respect us. Hey, it happens.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, my spat with my relative ended, because my relative has bad memory, so no avartars on codex kinda lasted longer than that. Was original plan to keep it free of user names 14 days or one month?

hello friend

Arcane
I think that ultimately the admins just don't respect the codex member base. And ultimately I can't say I blame them. Must be disheartening to, say, check the daily logs of Shoutbox and see so many completely socially (and some intellectually) retarded RPGcodex users. So, they don't respect us. Hey, it happens.
I dont respect you either

Wild Slop

Arcane
Maybe DU auctions off access to the site's conditions to researchers for psychological experiments. Maybe this has been going on for some time. Maybe.

In time when realizing its shrewd-savvy-greatness, people will note of the influence of the Prestigious RPG Codex and the gathered data along with with the likes of the marketing research from Google and Facebook.
Although the Codex's data could be used as a tool for the betterment of mankind, not just hocking junk to suckers.

Maybe the donations goal for the year has fallen short and this is a light hearted' cry for help.

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Maybe DU auctions off access to the site's conditions to researchers for psychological experiments. Maybe this has been going on for some time. Maybe.

In time when realizing its shrewd-savvy-greatness, people will note of the influence of the Prestigious RPG Codex and the gathered data along with with the likes of the marketing research from Google and Facebook.
Although the Codex's data could be used as a tool for the betterment of mankind, not just hocking junk to suckers.

Maybe the donations goal for the year has fallen short and this is a light hearted' cry for help.
Someone in the past invented the language. I know, it is overrated, but maybe now it could be useful.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Patrons to the gallows, working class citizens unite!

Working Class are those who work and Citizen are those who pay taxes and defend the country and clearly someone who is not willing to donate five Zion-Bugs (which is 3 beers here in poor-land) a year is neither but one of Lumpenproletariat so said the red prophet Marx.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom