Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Prime Junta

It's gonna be average at best.

Just like any and every mainstream RPG. Some games just have better chances of rising up to becoming mediocre than others.

There are still degrees of average. Like, Ass Creed: Origins was good average, but Ass Creed: Odyssey was bad average. And Witcher 3 is very good average, while DA:I is average average. See?

Average
latest

:hmmm:

Uqisaag.jpg
still x1000 more attractive. no homo

leave sera alone, for someone with foetal alcohol syndrome she's doing great

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
72194409_2611066152278933_8678051506844336128_o.jpg

At this very moment Cyberpunk 2077 SteelBook® Collector’s Edition are being printed! The metal plates are carefully checked to ensure the best quality and colors.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
Calling it now: The male-body-female-voice-character videos on Youtube are going to be the best thing about the game.

It will be Saints Row 3 all over again, just with better graphics.

:positive:

Gerrard

Arcane
Marcin Iwinski hunts down any meat-eater who dares to eat hot-dog on his company's grounds (CD Projekt has no meat in their cafeteria allowed rule and no imported meat from outside world too cause I quote Marcin 'I'm vegetarian and so is my company!')*

Could explain his deteriorating looks.

imagine-witcher-4_o_7202116.jpg
Missing the latest picture from E3 where he looked like he's nearing 60.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
its called Night City but there's sun?????
Its called Night City because guy named Richard Night was its founder.....

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Richard_Night
Nigga this is no argument. Richard Night is called Night because the designer wanted to name the city Night City and ground the name a tiny bit.

"Why did he name it so?" is a better question. He clearly wanted to bring something to mind, an atmosphere at the very least. It very unlikely that it's named "Night" and that it has nothing to do with the night itself. Sure it can be an appeal to metaphorical darkness, "all the shit that happens at night now happens in the day" type of thing, but it's doubtful it's limited to that.[/QUOTE]

Salvo

Arcane
The sad part about this game is that no matter the amount of flaws and missing features it's going to have, it will still be praised as an unrivaled masterpiece by ProjektDrones. :negative:

Yosharian

Arcane
The sad part about this game is that no matter the amount of flaws and missing features it's going to have, it will still be praised as an unrivaled masterpiece by ProjektDrones. :negative:
The thing is, a shitty cyberpunk game is better than nothing.

And it might still turn out decent, try to be positive guys!

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
it will be decent. wont be deep, thought provoking RPG with complex system, but it will be exactly like witcher 3. decently competently made game with decent story, quest design while having good production value

Yosharian

Arcane
it will be decent. wont be deep, thought provoking RPG with complex system, but it will be exactly like witcher 3. decently competently made game with decent story, quest design while having good production value
I just hope they can ditch the fucking filler content this time.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just hope they can ditch the fucking filler content this time.
the filler content in witcher 3 are seriously not distracting. assuming you mean the random "?" like drowner nest and random boxes of loot on the map. you can easily ignore them and just do all the sidequests with no much losses. you really need to be like ultra autistic for them to bother you.

Prime Junta

the filler content in witcher 3
just do all the sidequests
ultra autistic

May I interest you in this treasure map with the locations of 5 pieces of armour that will become obsolete by the time you discover them all?

Oh.

How about these decorative playing cards?

Huh. Well.

In that case I have no recourse but to challenge you to a boxing match.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom