Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Late Backer Codex Fundraiser

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Solasta: Crown of the Magister; Tactical Adventures

The Solasta: Crown of the Magister Kickstarter campaign is over and Tactical Adventures have said they aren't accepting any late pledges via PayPal. However, they've decided to make a special exception for the Codex. DarkUnderlord is finally off his 20 day long bender on illicit stimulants from the Australian outback, so the fundraiser can begin now. Here's what we're shooting for:

$100 - Name in Monument
$130 - Character Creation Name Pool
$250 - Name an NPC
$300 - Write a Scroll
$500 - Name a Landmark
$750 - NPC Face Creation
$1000 - Co-Design a Magic Item (plus a visit to Tactical Adventures HQ in Paris)​

Of course, your donation will also grant you what you would have gotten for pledging the same amount to the Kickstarter - though only for tiers that were still available when the campaign ended. That means:

$28 - Digital Game (includes one Kickstarter-exclusive item)
$40 - Digital Game Kickstarter Edition (includes two Kickstarter-exclusive items)
$65 - Kickstarter Edition with Rulebook PDF (includes all three Kickstarter-exclusive items)
Plus a variety of more expensive physical tiers featuring the game's rulebook, soundtrack and/or tabletop adventure box. So if you missed the campaign or weren't able to pledge through Kickstarter, now's your chance to get in. Tell all your friends and let's see how far we can get before Disco Elysium releases and the world as we know it comes to an end.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Solasta, sounds familiar, I think I've read something in the news about it.
Maybe even here on the Codex? Can't be too sure. :cool:

Definitely a good time to cash in on the goodwill generated by the avatar prank.

The right timing is everything.

But in all seriousness, I'm currently not in the kickstarting mood and my hype generators are running low.
Which means, one of the next evenings, I'll be in one of these what the heck moods and throw money
at the fundraiser anyway. I wasted more potatoes, for more questionable things.

Is there a tier where we get some of the illicit stimulants from the Australian outback? ;)

Alex

Arcane
Isn't 5e basically a dumbed down 3e? They could just have used 3e. Or even better, just used their own system or something similar. I admit I never gave 5e much of a chance though, so it is entirely possible I am being unfair here. But if anyone has tried it and thinks it is a good system, I would appreciate a run down on why you think so.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Any codexer who wants the game and is willing to pre-pay should have already backed the kickstarter.

Ol'man

Educated
Isn't 5e basically a dumbed down 3e? They could just have used 3e. Or even better, just used their own system or something similar. I admit I never gave 5e much of a chance though, so it is entirely possible I am being unfair here. But if anyone has tried it and thinks it is a good system, I would appreciate a run down on why you think so.

No one really cares about 3.5 anymore and/or they'd just play whatever Owlcat puts out (close enough).

If they have also have the idea of a non-SRD wotc game in the future they're also going to need to use 5e, cause wotc sure as hell isn't going to bless anything non-5e.

a100167

Literate
I just donated $250 to get Schlomo Shekelstein as an NPC. He'll be a highly profitable foreign merchant who financially backs the invading Orcs because they are all doctors and magic scientists.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I think this is the first news post about this game I've actually read. Thought the others were made by a spam bot or something.

Anyway how do I know this isn't another TToN?

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I think this is the first news post about this game I've actually read. Thought the others were made by a spam bot or something.

At least it can't be any worse that numanuma
Jinxed it.
Hahaha. I think you're right. What I should have said was : At least it can't be worse than Underworld Ascendant.

Stop making it worse :P:lol:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

At least it can't be any worse that numanuma
Jinxed it.
Hahaha. I think you're right. What I should have said was : At least it can't be worse than Underworld Ascendant.

Stop making it worse :P:lol:
:shredder:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
DarkUnderlord is finally off his 20 day long bender on illicit stimulants from the Australian outback
Sounds fun but just 20 days? Live a little!

Maybe you should follow his example and go on a bender too Infinitron. Imagine a maelstrom of thread mergings and splittings, forking things into "gd shit" threads for no reason, requiring Patron status to edit your posts, etc. Make people appreciate when you're sane and sober.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom