Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I speculated last month that the lady who narrates the announcement trailer might be the game's villain. Apparently her appearance was leaked in an Artstation profile, with the title of "Lillian". Lilith?

UN7RIer.jpg

Sources: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...nnouncement-trailer-for-bloodlines-2.1164173/
https://www.reddit.com/r/vtmb/comments/bafc35/leaked_cg_render_of_the_lady_in_green_from_the/

Imgur with all of the images from the Artstation profile, including Lou Grand and an unknown male figure:

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
they said its 'christmas' instead of 'holiday' season, therefore they are actually anti sjw playing the long game

I'm told that this is supposed to be a super woke RPG. However, it's also the first one I've seen in a while with female characters that are clearly designed to be sexy.

Delterius

Arcane
they said its 'christmas' instead of 'holiday' season, therefore they are actually anti sjw playing the long game

I'm told that this is supposed to be a super woke RPG. However, it's also the first one I've seen in a while with female characters that are clearly designed to be sexy.
you shall soon be hounded by the 'thats not a cute asian gf' brigade

Last edited:

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane

More character cosplays! And a booth made to look like a cinema so maybe its one of the homes of one of the factions!

Are we sure that this is even cosplay any more? Doesn't cosplay infer that at some point you take that costume shit off and at least pretend to be a normal person?

*My guess by the time this is over there will be a few more letters added to LGTBBQRS!456dff out of respect for transgendered, non binary, vampire and vampire-kin. So... TNBV&VK. Got it. Don't mispronounce or leave out a single letter or you're a fascist.*

The Real Fanboy
Oh yeah were these ever posted here (sorry if they were can't remember) but the team have totally showed off all the in-game gang locations!

The Pioneers:

8H6CX43.jpg

Cammys:

RQri7Dl.jpg

The Baron:

VZuUDaz.jpg

Newcomers:

ggul7E2.jpg

Also in like two weeks there is going to be so much cool Bloodlines vampire stuff!!!

Deleted Member 16721

Enjoy what? They will never go as far as VtMB went with some themes, that's just reality of the day. And going into risky territory is exactly the only one thing that made VMTB great. Take that out and what you have left? A dull sanitized world, filled with stereotypes and miserably bad combat.

Lets be honest here, you can put Mitsoda and Avellone on this game, but orders are coming from the top. So they will end up writing stories about woke blogger who becomes a vampire during a gay buttsex orgy and tries to resist his thirst for blood by drinking a lot of soy latte.

I guarantee you are wrong. The game is meant to be dark and disturbing, they WILL go as far as VtMB with themes and even further I'm sure. You think it's going to be soy lattes and SJWs for everyone but I guarantee it's going to be a dark and disturbing game. Already we know that Malks are much more dark and twisted than in Bloodlines, and I'm sure the rest of the game will be too. Quote me.

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Enjoy what? They will never go as far as VtMB went with some themes, that's just reality of the day. And going into risky territory is exactly the only one thing that made VMTB great. Take that out and what you have left? A dull sanitized world, filled with stereotypes and miserably bad combat.

Lets be honest here, you can put Mitsoda and Avellone on this game, but orders are coming from the top. So they will end up writing stories about woke blogger who becomes a vampire during a gay buttsex orgy and tries to resist his thirst for blood by drinking a lot of soy latte.

I guarantee you are wrong. The game is meant to be dark and disturbing, they WILL go as far as VtMB with themes and even further I'm sure. You think it's going to be soy lattes and SJWs for everyone but I guarantee it's going to be a dark and disturbing game. Already we know that Malks are much more dark and twisted than in Bloodlines, and I'm sure the rest of the game will be too. Quote me.

Soys and SJWS are dark and disturbing. We don't need to double down and give them fangs and claws, amigo.

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I wanted to go to Igromir to see it (and Kojima), but then I thought about crowds of people and the huge lines etc. and got too lazy.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
I think it's possible that they had another dev diary lined up for two weeks ago but never posted it, and the environment design lead accidentally counted it. (The dev diaries were on a steady bi-weekly schedule until this one)

frajaq

Erudite
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/faction-the-unseen.1257138/

Hello everyone!

It's the last but not least faction reveal, The Unseen. For as long as there has been a Seattle, there have been some that didn’t suit the Pioneers’ vision of a place made of art as much as brick, glass and iron. The misshapen members of clan Nosferatu never had a chance to fit in. They were encouraged to stay out of sight: In the outskirts, the shadows and - as the city grew - its Underground.

“THERE IS ALWAYS TIME.”
-The Council of Three

For more than a century, the Unseen have been led by the Council of Three - or "The Speakers" to the Nosferatu. These resourceful Kindred helped their people survive among the homeless and loners of the city. While the rest of Seattle’s vampires took pains to ignore them, these Unseen grew into a faction, began trading secrets… And grudges.

Today, the Council has left much of the Nosferatu’s operation to younger vampires more adept at gathering intel in modern nights. Where the Unseen used to be composed of thieves, frauds and homeless, they now also include journalists, engineers and hackers. While the older Nosferatu are used to an existence of survival, the younger ones have begun to look for ways of making a mark on their city.

The Unseen have been here for a long time, and they see everything. They’d be a potent ally to the vampires of any other of Seattle’s factions - if they can be found.

Tight-Knit

No other faction of vampires in Seattle looks out for their own like the Nosferatu. What else can you do, if nobody else will even look at you?

Information Brokers

It’s amazing what the Nosferatu’s peculiar skills and a few decades of being ignored will unearth, if your home happens to be one of the tech hubs of the world. The Unseen know what you did, why you’re trying to hide it - and who’ll pay to find out.

Unnoticed

Seattle has been a city of drifters, transients and homeless for almost as long as it has existed. By and large, people just look the other way. The Unseen walk among these unfortunates, hidden in plain sight to vampire and human alike.

faction-posters-u-jd2nf6h-c594bb.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
And this no doubt is the faction of the Nosferatu information broker from the E3 demo.

Interesting that this faction is associated with a clan the player won't be able to join (at least on launch etc). So that possibly puts the lie to the idea that the factions are how you join the clans - there doesn't appear to be a Malkavian faction.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom