Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Larian's wet dream becomes real.

Ultimate Games S.A. presents:
Duhvinity 2: Ergo Drunkenness

In the RPG game The Handler of Dragons you play as a warrior who can speak to the dragons. How did it happen? What will be the consequences?
The adventure begins...

Decide and see how your fate unfolds.
During adventures, you will meet various people and creatures. You will choose whether you want to become a friend of dragons or their slayer.
Are you going to protect dragons at all costs?
How far will you go to obtain their power?

Manage relations with your relatives and see how they will help you (or not) along your journey. For instance, if your wife can fight on your side if you develop a good relationship with her.

As you proceed you’ll be given a chance to improve: learn new skills, magic attacks, and others. You decide.

Features:
  • DRAGONS,
  • Multiple creature sets (example: Orcs, Skeletons, Rock Giants, Trolls, Golems)
  • Multiple character sets (Warriors, Sorceress, Wizards, Dwarfs etc. ),
  • Decisions having impact in the game,
  • Variety of maps/levels
  • Humor,
  • Weapon items and others,

PrettyDeadman

Unity of Command of sale with 85% discount!

Probably due to Unity of Command 2 release being soon.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Handler of Dragons
Developer: Hi-Quality Jerzy Calinski
iseewhatyoudid.png

You know something's high quality when they even cut the corners off spelling "high quality".

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN is coming to Steam:

ss_540b9986d1111dcc28f9c3dd455f261c2ef0f075.600x338.jpg

Save the world without hope.
Year 2040. An action TPS where you will become one of the EDF soldiers and fight against the invaders from outer space which ruined the world. In the world settings which differs from the original "EARTH DEFENSE FORCE" series, more than 50 missions in five difficulties await for your challenge.

●50+ Missions in Five Difficulties
The furious battle against the invader Aggressors is full of chaos. Includes 50+ severe missions, where you must fight against gigantic enemy creatures and huge invader weapons in 5 different difficulties.

●4 Mobile Soldiers and Weapons
You will become the legendary mobile soldier which controls 4 different PA Gears, several hundreds weapons, arms and items. Regain hope to human beings.

●Bring Personality to the Battlefield
Includes character creation mode. You can select your favorite gender, face, hair style, weight, voice and outfit. You can also change the personality of yourself.

●Enriched Off-Line and On-Line Mode
When playing the off-line mode, the split-screen will be supported. Also, when playing the on-line mode, you can co-op with other EDF members around the world.

Tesla Force: United Scientists Army, yet another twin-stick shooter from 10tons:

ss_42c78d31b69ffc9f6b4b8a2588069e2823c5f5fc.600x338.jpg

Dexter

Arcane
Nice of them to make a list of games to ignore.
I just clicked that to find this:
qZ4NQ0f.jpg

I guess it's time to fill up my ignore list some more. Also WTF is this in the first place? Is this the first time Steam does an explicitly political Sales event? They did "Event" Sales like PAX or QuakeCon and festivities Sales like "Halloween" or "Chinese New Year". But I don't remember them doing anything like this before.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom