Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Who's your favorite Bioware waifu?

Best Bioware Waifu?

• Jaheira. Been waiting for her hubby to croak since the Friendly Arm Inn!!!

• Aeerie (really?)

• Viconia, cuz I'm into emo chicks

• Leliana, because she is like Imoen, but I can actually bone her without mods

• The other emo chick, aka Morrigan

• Bastila, because constant nagging is my fetish

• Cat-lady from Kotor. (can you really bone her? I don't remember)

• Chief Williams

• Miranda Lawson, daddy issues FTW

• Jack, because I'm really brainwashed

• Liara something, blue lady from Mass Effect

• Lady Aribeth

• Wynn, best GILF

• Something from ME3/Andromeda/another shitty game I never played

• KC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
An important aspect of the Bioware formula, which I went over in detail here and here, is the waifu element. Bioware taught a generation of nerds that in order to get laid they had simply follow a couple of easy steps:

Step 1: find annoying bossy bitch
Step 2: put up with her insane crap
Step 3: become her BFF walking tampoon
Step 4: deal with all her retarded issues
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Get rewarded with some pussy

Simple, right? So, anyway, who's your FAVORITE OF ALL TIME Bioware waifu? Why?

DISCUSS!

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Dr. Liara T'Soni motherfucker
Q3Qidof.jpg

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Viconia has to be a hot lover. Maybe too dominant, but it's kind of a challenge.

On the other hand Leliana is bisexual so she could propably be persuaded to do a threesome.

Also, the pirate chick from DA2 was the only good thing about that game.

So many options, only one vote.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I’m just disappointed by the lack of orgy options. Whats the point of rocking an amazon squad if theres no reverse gangbang?

I swear im gonna have to make my own game so this is a thing.

Dodo1610

Arcane
Viconia has to be a hot lover. Maybe too dominant, but it's kind of a challenge.

On the other hand Leliana is bisexual so she could propably be persuaded to do a threesome.

Also, the pirate chick from DA2 was the only good thing about that game.

So many options, only one vote.

you're in luck there is a threesome between Leliana, Isabella and the warden in Dragon Age Origins even gets mentioned in the sequel
Cat-lady is a lesbian. You can romance her if you're a woman.

You could romance Juhani as a man in the original version though it was removed in the Pc version.

Endemic

Arcane
Williams, although her character gets completely trashed in the sequels, which is a shame.

grimace

Arcane
Juhani is a character from the award-winning video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003) She is possibly the first lesbian character written for the Star Wars universe. Despite the fact that she kept to herself, even past her time in xenophobic Taris, she had her own little entourage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuSjC_DOMVE

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Bioware's never written a character that's my type, but I guess Leliana and Samara are the closest to it if I absolutely had to choose?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Chief Williams no doubt first Commissar loves hot med womynz:

iu

For Second she was ardently pro humanity and Motherland which would not fly in current year Biowaste:

iu

For Third she was made hotter in third part of game which was the only reason Commissar finished it and which would be again not possiblu in current year:

1421249%20-%20Ashley_Williams%20LordAardvark%20Mass_Effect%20Mass_Effect_3.png

Lastly she is most hottest and least crazy of all Bioware waifus Comrades!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom