Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
This privilege is already taken. ;)

Maybe I'll write an unofficial review and post it in a Fluent Plays thread.

Maybe you go back to rpgwatch and forget about the codex!? That would work.

Edit: Kasparov you want citation !?

https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28474

Fluent is an original rpgwatcher which only recently joined the codex.

Since our initial announcement end of 2017, Fluent attacked our project with irrational and false accusations. Not only he assumed we used graphics (a gnoll) of someone else game, while everybody could see that it's a completely different model (in style and quality), but also he always assumed that we are in fact the company that made Demons Age. The game which we removed from Steam via DMCA because it used unauthorized graphics from us.

The guy is a piece of shit who plays nice for clicks and attention. Maybe he will get big streamer one day.

Edit 2: Why did you give him a key? His audience is zero.

Do you give keys to any moron which asks for one?

Can I have key plz?

Last edited:

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
This privilege is already taken. ;)

Maybe I'll write an unofficial review and post it in a Fluent Plays thread.

Maybe you go back to rpgwatch and forget about the codex!? That would work.

Edit: Kasparov you want citation !?

https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28474

Fluent is an original rpgwatcher which only recently joined the codex.

Since our initial announcement end of 2017, Fluent attacked our project with irrational and false accusations. Not only he assumed we used graphics (a gnoll) of someone else game, while everybody could see that it's a completely different model (in style and quality), but also he always assumed that we are in fact the company that made Demons Age. The game which we removed from Steam via DMCA because it used unauthorized graphics from us.

The guy is a piece of shit who plays nice for clicks and attention. Maybe he will get big streamer one day.

Edit 2: Why did you give him a key? His audience is zero.

Do you give keys to any moron which asks for one?

Also I heard that he said bad things about Underrail.

Deleted Member 16721

There's so much optional content, it's staggering. You can't possibly do everything in one run.

Is it confirmed to be 6 days long as the game is over? Kasparov , can you elaborate on that?

frajaq

Erudite
very subtle!

C6kbFTh.jpg

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
You don't know what you're talking about.

And the rest of your inane post.

That sounds tedious.

It almost sounds as "allow me to find fault" или "разрешите доебаться".

is it morally permissible for me to pirate this game

Yes.

according to communist ideology?

No.

Was just watching a frog streaming on twitch.

Who? Bring it on!

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
other forum impressions on the more delicate themes

ID9rSKn.png

Zaum are very aware that other developers have tried to distance themselves from real-world politics in past. “They shy away from it,” Kurvitz says. “They’re worried about what’s going to happen. They want to explore these issues by covering themselves with the fig leaf of high fantasy – so [they’re] not talking about black people, [they’re] talking about elves. We don’t have that fig leaf and I don’t want that fig leaf either.”

Kurvitz explains to me some of the scenarios you may face in Disco Elysium. They sound like Louis Theroux documentaries as retold by David Lynch. Elysium is full of characters from all over the political spectrum, and you are free to decide which line you walk. One situation requires you to break into a harbour, but the gates are guarded by a towering figure who has been terrifying the local striking dock workers.

“When you finally go talk to him you understand why they’re afraid to go past him – not only is he giant, he’s very black, and has very weird theories about race,” Kurvitz explains. “He’s basically what we call a Semanese supremacist. He wouldn’t call himself a racist, he would call himself a race theorist. And if you internalise his philosophy he may let you in.”

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom