Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Best Bg2 "bro"? (not in a homosexual way)

who's the best male companion?

• Minsc

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Edwin

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Anomen

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Jan

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Keldorn

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Korgan

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Valygar

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Yoshimo

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Dorn(lol)

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Edwin

1) RED wizard (commie)
2) Russian accent
3) cynical and jaded, obviously an incel

Edwin all the way.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
edwin has the most personality so i'll give him the vote if nothing else because edwina was a good memory

Generic-Giant-Spider

I never complete the quest that kills Xzar.

That's what real bros do.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The poll question is at odds with the thread title, and therefore I refuse to vote.

Best bro is Keldorn.

Best male companion is Edwin.

Very difficult choice between Edwin & Jan. Edwin was my favorite for years for his blunt burns and being a badass mage, but I really came to enjoy Jan's over-the-top trolling of people. He plays the fool to lambast people with a subtle wit. Very difficult call. Jan fits better in more parties and has overall better utility, given the scarce amount of rogues in BG2. I will reluctantly vote for Jan.

PS: You need to get Sarevok on this list. Excellent fucking NPC. Very honorable mention, whether your redeem him or embrace your evil.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I dunno, still sounds a bit homo to me.

Speaking of - Dorn. Get at me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom