Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Love USB

Are you interested in buying a 16 GB USB 3.0 Codex :love: drive?

• Total voters

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Sometimes, a man needs to learn to give back to himself.

P.S. I'm down for a figurine. Just make sure it can stand upright, y'know, for those times.

Severian Silk

Need a 3D troll to make a figurine. Anyone tried making one yet?

Swigen

Arbiter
See, I think this is a good idea for gaems. Since game discs are little more than loud gay security dongles with little data actually on them I’d much rather have like a themed usb drive. Could you imagine a game collection on a key ring? Wouldn’t y’all liek a Diablo head drive and a System Shock plumber’s wrench drive and a Cyberpunk rainbow cock drive? Yes. Yes you would.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Codex USB stick 2.0

il_794xN.1046626164_3gu7.jpg

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So, its been a while and I was thinking maybe its time to try this thing again? I feel like I need one of these little trolls in my possession.
The question is, do we really want it to be a USB drive? I just want the troll, and I'd want it to be able to stand upright on a flat surface.

Edit: lul I said exactly that 4 years ago.

laclongquan

Arcane
Imagine all the weird stuff you could store on a codex USB drive though.

I'd buy one, even if it was only 16gb.
16GB is massive if you only care about storing good games on it. Pretty much all classics are less than a gig each, even grimoire makes fantastic use of its space.
Let's see how many top101 game we can store on 16gb usb.

Gibson

Learned
I'd buy it but:
->16GB for 30$? come on man. SanDisk 32 GB (USB 3.0) costs 7€ on Amazon. so even with the fact this would be a custom edition and you need to make a buck...you could bump that memory number. can one even put a 4k pr0n on it? i think not!
->"The design we are aiming for this time is one of love:" that shit is gay and you now it. the grumpy one you did last time and I missed out on, I'd love to have - it shows the tr00 spirit of codex. Happy Troll is also a nice choice. but love? on Codex? bro...wtf?

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
People complaining about the price and size of a custom desinged and custom made usb stick? Of course its going to me more expensive than a generic one. Just get a cheap one from sandisk.

Lets face it, the kicker is the Codex Troll design and not the practical use. People probably just wanna put it on their desk and shelves instead of actually using them. People will get it cause they want a Codex Troll figurine, might as well ship it even without the USB functionality, as Ismaul said.

Gibson

Learned
People complaining about the price and size of a custom desinged and custom made usb stick? Of course its going to me more expensive than a generic one. Just get a cheap one from sandisk.

Lets face it, the kicker is the Codex Troll design and not the practical use. People probably just wanna put it on their desk and shelves instead of actually using them. People will get it cause they want a Codex Troll figurine, might as well ship it even without the USB functionality, as Ismaul said.

but Sandidisk alreay bumped their price for profits, meaning a proper generic one (which would probably be in codex usb) costs like 3$ (or less).

and between a useless USB (16GB is really not a lot today) and a figurine, I'd take the figurine any time - just not the love one, there is no humor in it. that grumpy troll or a happy troll are just funny looking to me.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
16GB should be enough to fit Fallout 1&2, Arcanum and Planescope Torment on it. Including fan patches.
A Commodore 64 emulator and all the Gold Box games. The Bard's Tale trilogy. Dragonwars.

Custom additions, Ravenloft maybe. Menzoberranzan. Eye of the Beholder. Wizardry 7. Dungeon Master.
Master of Magic. Maybe Syndicate for the tacticular cancer urge. Some classic Xcom.

A 16GB antidote in case of acute decline poisoning. Instead of raising the storage, put a retractable needle
in it, filled with a mix of Dark Underlord's latest illicit Australian outback stimulants. An emergency Codex
epinephrine troll.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom