Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New good graphic demanding games

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Guys, is there any new good game with high end graphics? I haven't tested my gpu yet even though I have it for a year. Well, ok, I played kingdom come and Divinity 2 but they bored me quickly.

Genre doesn't matter except no shooters pls.

Curratum

Crank that shit to the Ultra preset and watch the fps drop. Doesn't hurt that it's probably the most visually impressive outdoor sim ever.

Curratum

P.S. If you end up buying it, add me on Steam, we can play multi someday, I have all the DLC reserves and can host them for you. :D

Baron Dupek

Arcane
no shooters pls.
why? This genre is the first one to look for demanding games
case in point - Space Hulk Deathwing.

And Kingdom Come Deliverance

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Control is pretty demanding on normal "ultra" settings, and then suuuuuuuper demanding with ray tracing on. I have a 2070 and it's the only game I can't max at the moment without ray tracing, I believe.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Control is pretty demanding on normal "ultra" settings, and then suuuuuuuper demanding with ray tracing on. I have a 2070 and it's the only game I can't max at the moment without ray tracing, I believe.
Yeah, but Epic, so meh.
no shooters pls.
why? This genre is the first one to look for demanding games
case in point - Space Hulk Deathwing.

And Kingdom Come Deliverance
I know, but they bore me unless they are realistic and so far I found none except Red Orchestra and ArmA.

I already said I played it...

Thanks for recommendations so far. I hope more is coming.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
and ArmA.
maybe go this way? Squad, Hell Let Loose, Escape from Tarkov...
then Metro series - Redux, Exodus.

of Path of Exile but servers are more of a problem

new Remedy games or those from Microsoft - Quantum Break, Control

how about racing? Sprintires, Mudrunner, Project Cars

Last edited:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Guys, is there any new good game with high end graphics? I haven't tested my gpu yet even though I have it for a year. Well, ok, I played kingdom come and Divinity 2 but they bored me quickly.

Genre doesn't matter except no shooters pls.
Prey 2017.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom