Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Bought and installing.

Actually only cost 15 USD where I live, pretty cheap for INCLINE.

Probably won't have time to play until much later in the month so I'll be checking out of thread to avoid spoiler.

tripedal

Savant
My 6870 runs it at literally single-digit fps unfortunately...you know this GPU could play Crysis 3 just fine...

Changing the resolution and/or graphics settings does nothing at all. wtf? I get the same FPS at 720p and 1440p.

Update: going outside I actually get 30, but inside the starting hostel/cafeteria it was below 10. Weird.

Last edited:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Bought and installing.

Actually only cost 15 USD where I live, pretty cheap for INCLINE.

Probably won't have time to play until much later in the month so I'll be checking out of thread to avoid spoiler.

hexer

I started the game, and after the studio logo I only see a black screen with a custom crosshair. It hasn't changed for three minutes.
:deathclaw:
Fuck this game. Hype is over

People on Steam forums are reporting that bug too.
Devs already responded they're working on a fix!

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I started the game, and after the studio logo I only see a black screen with a custom crosshair. It hasn't changed for three minutes.
:deathclaw:
Fuck this game. Hype is over
same, fuck me
f46e304bcdca3bd7cf99a6af8aa25caa.png

Soon

Hopefully all this booze I bought for this special evening won't go to waste.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Off to a good start. Clicked play, and black screen with only cursor visible when booting up the game.

10/10 :D

Apparently alot of people have the same bug.

Kasparov, work your magic! Or else you know the neckbeards will reviewbomb your shit in no time ;=)

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I figured out how to make Steam remote download work just to install this game ASAP. Nothing to do for the next 7 hours except watch the little download meter. And maybe my job.
Geez, it's already done. Damn instant gratification 21st century technology. Now I have no way to participate until I get home. :(

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
My dudes - what was the trick with changing region when we downloaded ELEX previously?
I remeber somethign Swiss-Sweden something and then donloding was done in 5 minute!

What was the trick??????????????????????//////////

vota DC

Augur
Maestro doesn't work on Steam but my bancomat is Maestro, I had to use an external site to buy steam wallet online.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Kasparov

Where is the deluxe edition with all teh art book cos i am willing to pay money for the cabinet mural.

It is literally the first thing i really want paid extras in a game
DEE-ELL-CEE! (You can get it as an add-on soon enough)

Off to a good start. Clicked play, and black screen with only cursor visible when booting up the game.

Kasparov, work your magic! Or else you know the neckbeards will reviewbomb your shit in no time ;=)
The guys are on it + DUDE UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS
(EDIT: I was just told that the fix is imminent)

ArchAngel

Arcane
Kasparov

Where is the deluxe edition with all teh art book cos i am willing to pay money for the cabinet mural.

It is literally the first thing i really want paid extras in a game
DEE-ELL-CEE! (You can get it as an add-on soon enough)

The guys are on it + DUDE UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS
I guess it fits that a commie wants us to update to windows version that is better at spying on us for the government :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom