Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Icewater

Artisanal Shitposting™
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Y'all are purty funy.

Anyone who isn't a retard want to provide a useful answer?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
d0aEOOb.jpg

FwanCAM.jpg

NMj3KB9.jpg

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Got the 1 month for 1 pound on Xbox gold for windows to play Outer Worlds next week. Tried out Vampyr. It seems like a decent investigation game, but supposedly the game becomes harder the more people you kill. OK. The problem with this is that vampire hunters in the street know you just by seeing you. And they're everywhere. They don't have to catch you feeding or anything. If you want to explore an area you basically have to kill a lot of people. People you interact with have no idea you're a vampire unless you tell them, but these street crawling thugs are fucking psychic apparently. Very frustrating. Makes exploration a chore. Don't think I'll finish this one unfortunately. I think there's enough good here for an actually good sequel though.
Q6iey78.png

QUZu9cY.png

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao
sOcUmQZ.jpg

Was going for the Perfect Knight bloodline, but oh well. My grandson will inherit Alexander's bloodline (alongside the Carolingian one from the matrilineal marriage of his mother to a descendant of Charles Martel) and then he'll earn it through his constant wars fought to secure the Eastern frontier of the Norman realm along the Rhine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom