Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What a terribly-written article.

Desourteaux is also a chump.

McPlusle

Savant
Did Call of Cthulhu have anything to do with the tabletop game rules, or just the Cthulhu mythos? If the latter, then I'm scared.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You don't have to guess. There were a bunch of fairly detailed previews from this year's E3, posted just a couple of pages ago.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Announcement at PDXCON:

http://thegg.net/press-releases/wer...leased-some-new-info-and-a-brand-new-trailer/

Lesquin, October 19, 2019 – “Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood” is one of the flagship games of the latest PDXCon.

Presented on stage a few hours ago by Patch, Cyanide’s Game Director, the fans of the pen-and-paper role-playing game learned a lot more about the game which comes out in Summer 2020.

In a very first trailer revealed in a sneak peek, fans were given a preview of Cahal, a werewolf who has been exiled for several years and who has come back to his endangered tribe.

Endron, the oil-producing subsidiary of the multinational Pentex, is installing an extraction site and is destroying the forest around a sanctuary. At times a wolf, at times a human, Cahal can transform into a werewolf when rage consumes him.

Following the presentation of the trailer, Patch gave more details on the principal characteristics of the game.

As a big fan of the pen-and-paper game, it’s only natural that he became the driving force for this project within Cyanide.

The video game carries over all the main aspects of the pen-and-paper game in an unflinchingly mature universe overflowing with current topics such as the destruction of nature by man and their machines.

Rage, a central element of the game, brings a subtlety to the game which requires players to learn to control it in order to make the most of it.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is the first action-RPG game adapted from the eponymous game.

Mature, brutal, and complex, it invites the player to embody Cahal throughout his quest of bloody redemption. He’ll play an essential role in the great war led by the Garous against Pentex, whose activities are devastating the natural world.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2020.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Some more Earthblood info in World of Darkness segment:

Described as "action combat game with RPG elements".

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
X9VzzWa.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom