Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware access to gd please

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
i cant, i need a place to share my highly intelligent takes about politics and society but there is no place as suitable for my views as the codex

i cant deal with the 4chan boomers or the twitter normies anymore

only the codex can understand me

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
lol, good to see that you are still alive old man

tho a bit surprised they let you post on the codex form an old people's house

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
You can also get somebody else to pay $5 on your behalf.
please someone buy me patron status

I'll spend a month actively defending any position you want(excluding transphobia or pr*testantism)
Will you spread the word of Karl Marx? Would you even know what to say?

Also, what else can you do for me? Privately.

I've donated over $100 last month to a nice looking ukrainian trap on Twitch who only had like 7 subscribers. She swooned me with her looks, her makeup skills and cute pictures on instagram. Do you have anything similar that would play in your favor?

Last edited:

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Will you spread the word of Karl Marx? Would you even know what to say?

Also, what else can you do for me? Privately.

I've donated over $100 last month to a nice looking ukrainian trap on Twitch who only had like 7 subscribers. She swooned me with her looks, her makeup skills and cute pictures on instagram. Do you have anything similar that would play in your favor?
bro I spent like half of today in a depressed haze over how ugly and manly I look, I routinely break down crying if I look into the mirror for too long

compared to cute Ukrainian "traps" I look like fucking Hadji Murad

I guess I could whiteknight the industrialisation process of the ussr and proclaim the truth of the immortal science of marxim-leninism, I did read Stalin once too so I at least have a starting point to work from

hivemind why are you broke?
during my early life education choices I kinda relied on eventually joining my dad in his bzns and then cruising through life as a sleazy ar*b merchant, but then it turned out that i'm a tranny and that really negatively impacted my like inheritance chances given that my dad is extremely bigoted against the entire LGBTQ thing and troons arent generally given much respect(or human rights) in the second and third world where most of the bznsns is done

so I basically have no marketable skills and a view of life incompatible with wagiedoom on top of either having to choose between being open about being a troon and making myself even less employable or hiding it and mentally damaging myself on a daily basis :)

this resulted in me quitting my last job because being a wagecuck cog in the capitalist machine was just so demeaning and soul draining that I couldn't deal with it

edit: I know this probably sounds like me being spoiled and useless but actually it's just me having a Vaishya soul but being forced to live a Shudra life through societal circumstance

Last edited:

Grimlorn

Arcane
bro I spent like half of today in a depressed haze over how ugly and manly I look, I routinely break down crying if I look into the mirror for too long
Becoming a tranny isn't going to make you happy. You'll just end up living a miserable life with a 40-50% (probably even higher with the Codex) chance of committing suicide. Find a therapist that treats gender dysphoria by not supporting and reinforcing it.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Becoming a tranny isn't going to make you happy. You'll just end up living a miserable life with a 40-50% (probably even higher with the Codex) chance of committing suicide. Find a therapist that treats gender dysphoria by not supporting and reinforcing it.
if I had gd access I'd make a thread destroying this retarded view but as of right now this is off topic to this thread so fuck off

Grimlorn

Arcane
if I had gd access I'd make a thread destroying this retarded view but as of right now this is off topic to this thread so fuck off
But you don't have GD access so you can't, and no one has ever been able to defeat me in an argument.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
like you are literally sharing the pictures of a random girl you orbit and give money to over the internet in the same way as some boomer would like show the pictures of his wife and kids to his buddies at the bar

:lol:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
like you are literally sharing the pictures of a random girl you orbit and give money to over the internet in the same way as some boomer would like show the pictures of his wife and kids to his buddies at the bar
No I don't actually sponsor her anymore. I did it for a couple of weeks, then lost interest. She's a cutsie, but she's a woman (at heart anyway). And women are only good at serving men, not entertaining them. She lost me after a while. I still think she's cute.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You can also get somebody else to pay $5 on your behalf.
please someone buy me patron status

I'll spend a month actively defending any position you want(excluding transphobia or pr*testantism)
Subscribe to pewdiepie
i

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom