Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Why do some people have more post rating types? I can't even equip the ring.

Modron

Arcane
People get more buttons for becoming patrons, and others have been handed out over the years randomly by staff to various posters for being a party to their genesis, catching du feeling generous, et cetera.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
This really should be part of the smiley bank. I can still hear the scream lol

X9VzzWa.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's Infinitron, isn't it.
All I'll say, is that there are proponents of change. And those who stand against change. There are those who think making things different will improve things, and those who think making things different will change things irrevocably for the site. The Codex stands at a moment in history where we will define this period as all things before the change, and all things after the change.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Zombra is salty that none of his suggestions have been picked up:

OZ5IiVo.png
Xenial x1

tumblr_inline_nirtay7uOJ1ry72eo.gif
derailed x 1

What if we had a button for
IWUwYcz.png
RPG x 1

I'm a little surprised that there isn't a "Hawt" button for when something is sexy. Maybe something like a nosebleed monkey.
tumblr_inline_ny6xx5XkYJ1t5odi3_540.gif

One that might actually get a lot of use

WFC2sQn.png
Not Sure if Serious x 1

XZo33qI.png
Walks like a duck x 1

A nice flag for "you're off topic boyo", plus an apropos addition to the button zoo:

qeCUj5B.png
That's irrelevant x 1

hOH33S4.png
Don't be mean x 1

EIN7sNH.png
It's a matter of time x 1

snidely2.png
Curses, foiled again! x 1

Once upon a time someone complained about
thinking.png
because it's too Facebooky or iphoney or something.

I suggest updating to
philosoraptor1.png

You should make him 22 pixels high instead of 18, just like Picard:
facepalm.png
TJ7XPFV.png

XMIruIv.png
quote pyramid x 1

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom