Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underworld Overlord - VR action/strategy game by OtherSide

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

The first Daydream headset is coming in November and it requires a compatible Android phone btw.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Underworld Overlord - Launch Trailer
Available December 8th 2016
Only On Daydream, Google's high quality, mobile VR platform

“Be the bad guy” as a newly-undead evil wizard and protect your Virtual Reality (VR) dungeon realm against an onslaught of brazen adventurers. Place deadly traps, cast powerful spells, and command horrible monsters to thwart these so-called “heroes” and preserve your subterranean rule.

Get Underworld Overlord exclusively on Daydream through Google Play.

Visit http://www.underworldoverlord.com for more information!

:happytrollboy: I guess this is why the Ascendant update was held up.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

"Be the bad guy” in Underworld Overlord -- an innovative action/strategy game, only on Daydream. Defend your very own VR dungeon against an onslaught of so-called “heroes.” Set traps! Cast spells! Command monsters!

As a newly-undead Lich, protect your dungeon realm from brazen adventurers who attempt to rob your treasures and slay your precious monsters. As master of your domain, direct your monsters into the fray, place deadly traps and defenses, and cast spells that help or hinder. Use strategy, brawn, and trickery to thwart the heroes and preserve your subterranean rule. The player wins if they successfully defend against waves of heroes, and loses if the heroes find the Overlord's Animus hidden in each chamber and destroy it.

Underworld Overlord is an immersive and deep VR game made from the ground up exclusively for Daydream.

* SET TRAPS
Lay all manner of defenses to harm your enemies and help your monsters, from Spike Traps and Tar Pits to a Healing Brew that magically mends your beloved horrors.

* CAST SPELLS
Be a bane to your foes with powerful spells such as Fireball, Create Skeleton, and Swarm of Flies.

* COMMAND MONSTERS
Direct an amazing array of creatures, from Skeleton warriors and Lizard Men archers to the terrifying Mind Crippler and awesome Fire Elemental.

* EXPLORE THE UNDERWORLD
Warp from point-to-point, surveying amazing VR fantasy dungeon-scapes, through a vast campaign, spanning a variety of locales from the fabled Stygian Abyss.

* A DEEP AND IMMERSIVE VR GAME EXPERIENCE
Reign over your VR dungeon. Earn Titles to gain notoriety. Rise in rank… Become an Arch Lich.

Here's a review: http://www.vrheads.com/underworld-overlord-review-google-daydream-time-deal-those-pesky-heroes

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
:Mhttp://otherside-e.com/wp/underworld-overlord-holiday-sale-only-5-99-usd-ends-dec-26th/

Underworld Overlord Holiday Sale! Only $5.99 USD! Ends Dec 26th!

uo_dd-mktng-keyart_XMAS-1920mark.jpg

Underworld Overlord Holiday Sale! Only $5.99 USD! Ends Dec 26th!

Underworld Overlord, our Google Daydream exclusive VR game (that has been getting great reviews – thanks, everyone!), has a surprise holiday sale!

Only $5.99 USD (from $7.99 USD) for this holiday weekend!

The Underworld Overlord holiday sale ends December 26th, 2016.

Get Underworld Overlord on Google Play (CLICK HERE)

Underworld Overlord is available exclusively for Daydream, Google’s high quality, mobile VR platform. You must have a Daydream Ready device, Daydream View and Daydream Controller to play Underworld Overlord.

Check out what the press have been saying about Underworld Overlord!

“INCREDIBLE” – Android Central / VR Heads

“Best Google Daydream VR Games (2016)” – Recombu

“The graphics and humor are fun, and the mechanics are what you’d expect from a good tower defense game. Negotiating the environments in VR is actually pretty great, and again the Daydream controller shines in this kind of gameplay.” – TechCrunch

“Underworld Overlord is a true surprise hit.” – Daydream District

The Underworld Overlord holiday sale ends December 26th, 2016. Don’t miss this incredible deal on an incredible game!

Get Underworld Overlord on Google Play (CLICK HERE)

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
:necro:

After 17 months of Google VR exclusive: https://otherside-e.com/wp/underworld-overlord-now-on-oculus-go-and-gear-vr/

Underworld Overlord: Now on Oculus Go and Gear VR

With the surprise launch of the Oculus Go today at Oculus’ F8 conference, we are pleased to announce that Underworld Overlord, a top-rated Google Daydream game, is now available on the Oculus Go and Gear VR play stores!

gameplay_Stairfight_1920-1024x576.jpg

Exclusive to Oculus Go and Gear VR, Underworld Overlord is FREE to play for the first campaign!

Download it here:
Oculus Go: https://ocul.us/2I4nGl2
Gear VR: https://ocul.us/2HIoEzL

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
:necro:

https://otherside-e.com/wp/underworld-overlord-available-now-on-oculus-quest/

Underworld Overlord Available Now on Oculus Quest

Hello everyone,

Underworld Overlord is now available on Oculus Quest using backwards compatibility from your Oculus GO and Gear VR library!

As a reminder, Underworld Overlord is free to download and demo from Oculus GO and Gear VR playstores.

Follow the instructions here from Oculus to play Underworld Overlord on Oculus Quest if you own the game on Oculus GO or Gear VR.

Note that there are several other GO and Gear VR games that are now available on Oculus Quest through this program. You can view the additional games from the link above under the “Which Oculus GO and Gear VR apps can I use on Quest?”

This process is free, and if you are interested in playing Underworld Overlord on Oculus Quest, now is a great time to jump in!

Cheers,

The OtherSide Team

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
"The good news is that VR is now affordable for everyone.

The bad news is that Otherside develops the games."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom