Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

POSTAL 4: No Regerts from Running with Scissors

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Gee, I apologize for not being a Postal fanboy cuck

So I guess you're a TLoU cuck? Every post you've made in this thread makes you seem 12 years old. What the fuck do you even want in here?

If you're trying to be le epin troll, I'm afraid it's not working. Everyone just thinks you're a dumb cunt

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Gee, I apologize for not being a Postal fanboy cuck. After all, Postal 2 is 16 years old at this point, and people around here seem to forgot what an abomination Postal 3 was.

Postal 2 did get a new lease on life in 2012 when it not only got updated for modern systems, but also a brand-new DLC was released for it out of the blue in 2015.

JDR13

Arcane

So I guess you're a TLoU cuck? Every post you've made in this thread makes you seem 12 years old. What the fuck do you even want in here?

If you're trying to be le epin troll, I'm afraid it's not working. Everyone just thinks you're a dumb cunt

I love how you pretend to speak for everyone. Please stfu.

As for what I want: I don't want anything. I made a comment like everyone else. Sorry it twisted your panties.

Last edited:

JDR13

Arcane
Gee, I apologize for not being a Postal fanboy cuck. After all, Postal 2 is 16 years old at this point, and people around here seem to forgot what an abomination Postal 3 was.

Postal 2 did get a new lease on life in 2012 when it not only got updated for modern systems, but also a brand-new DLC was released for it out of the blue in 2015.

I know, and they also updated the orginal Postal as well. Still, that's not much to have accomplished in 16 years.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Wow, a literal "no u!"-reply. You really are 12 years old, despite your account being older than that!

Thanks for answering my question BTW.

JDR13

Arcane
Wow, a literal "no u!"-reply. You really are 12 years old, despite your account being older than that!

Ah...right. I'm the childish one, yet you're throwing unprovoked insults at me.

Well at least you've shown how much of a pathetic little bitch you are.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron

*checks older posts in thread*

Uh-huh, accuse others of what you're guilty of, that's a classic.

JDR13

Arcane

*checks older posts in thread*

Uh-huh, accuse others of what you're guilty of, that's a classic.

Using older posts that had nothing to do with you as an excuse to attack someone. That's a classic.

And last time I checked, saying a game is shit was not a personal attack on anyone.

Beastro

Arcane
And that is precisely why people like it (and Postal 2): It's stupid, childish, senseless fun. You know, like games are supposed to be.

If you'd stop faking interest in certain titles and actually play them for a change, you'd know what I'm on about.

What I find interesting is how much it'll keep that shockingly stupid funny angle reminiscent of the early season of South park after all these years.

What was Postal 3 like? Was it any different?

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
And that is precisely why people like it (and Postal 2): It's stupid, childish, senseless fun. You know, like games are supposed to be.

If you'd stop faking interest in certain titles and actually play them for a change, you'd know what I'm on about.

What I find interesting is how much it'll keep that shockingly stupid funny angle reminiscent of the early season of South park after all these years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UajWzGByMkM

80Maxwell08

Arcane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UajWzGByMkM
Also this one.

The funny part of both of these is they both mention the whole "why doesn't the protagonist use the gas to go home?" thing, but the pacifist ending is literally that.

CyberModuled

Savant
but the pacifist ending is literally that.
It technically is but that's after the entire game. The question they were asking was more along the lines of "Why didn't Postal Dude just do so earlier with the gas cans in the game?" After all, not like Postal Dude should have any investment in the events that are going on in 3 other than getting the hell out asap.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
but the pacifist ending is literally that.
It technically is but that's after the entire game. The question they were asking was more along the lines of "Why didn't Postal Dude just do so earlier with the gas cans in the game?" After all, not like Postal Dude should have any investment in the events that are going on in 3 other than getting the hell out asap.
Yeah but both of them were saying it like "why didn't the devs think about this?" when they did. In the worst way possible.

Skdursh

Savant

Not only are you a FAG, you're a BOTTOM. (No offence meant to any actual fags. Xoxo)

Swigen

Arbiter
This gaem? I’m gonna get this game. (‘Cause it looks like it’ll run just fine on integrated graphics.)

JDR13

Arcane

Not only are you a FAG, you're a BOTTOM. (No offence meant to any actual fags. Xoxo)

Oh look, another cuck loser trying to sound badass.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

kmlsu5.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom