Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Trying to find it on torrentz and downloadz just out of curiosity and gotta say, seems G-men did a p. good job with piracy since the last time I pirated a game many, many years ago.

PirateBay is down, RARBG is kindda barren, other torrent engines look like a scam. Direct Download sites are all endless-link-chain type clickbait.

Compared to a decade ago the pirate scene looks like a Mad Max wasteland.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Trying to find it on torrentz and downloadz just out of curiosity and gotta say, seems G-men did a p. good job with piracy since the last time I pirated a game many, many years ago.

PirateBay is down, RARBG is kindda barren, other torrent engines look like a scam. Direct Download sites are all endless-link-chain type clickbait.

It's not, you just suck at pirating.

Duraframe300

Arcane

1337x

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
What nice AD for The Outer Worlds in China/Hong Kong.
EHgGYDrX4AMKzdE

Image of riot police in the Mong Kok section of Hong Kong.

Codex Year of the Donut

Is the codex version out already?

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

There is really a reason why rutracker is flooded by Eastern (and not very Eastern) European citizens after site abandoned its hopes for a legal existence in 2015.

The Real Fanboy
The Outer Worlds is so iconic it now has it's own twitter emoji
TheOuterWorldsLaunch_Emoji_V2.png
:

The Outer Worlds is so cute even NASA is tweeting about it:

The Outer Worlds is so fierce the IGN review already has over 800,000 views:

And it's sooo late to the party cool it's releasing just one week after New Vegas first came out!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom