Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Vatnik Wumao

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Just get it on my wife bros. Not sure what the harm is? Alot of wifes are non exclusive, just deal it it, mayn
Spoken like a true cuck! Also fix it for you.
can i download his wife from pirate bay tho

Not enough seeds
He can add to that.
plenty of em down here
Don't know about downloading,but you could pirate her away. Also she was already seeded by a polish pirate.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Just get it on my wife bros. Not sure what the harm is? Alot of wifes are non exclusive, just deal it it, mayn

Not enough seeds
He can add to that.
plenty of em down here
Don't know about downloading,but you could pirate her away. Also she was already seeded by a polish pirate.

Does that polish pirate still have her on his HDD though?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Not enough seeds
He can add to that.
plenty of em down here

Doubt it,most of us slavs are bastards,keep her on the hdd for an week and throw away.

Reinhardt

Arcane

Not enough seeds
He can add to that.
plenty of em down here

Doubt it,most of us slavs are bastards,keep her on the hdd for an week and throw away.
How cute - gypsy pretending to be pole.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Not enough seeds
He can add to that.
plenty of em down here

Out of larp! -10 points for gryffindor!

Reinhardt

Arcane

Not enough seeds
He can add to that.
plenty of em down here

Out of larp! -10 points for gryffindor!
Pokemon Go to the polls!

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-outer-worlds-ot-s-p-a-c-e-i-a-l.148757/page-14#post-25756842

gqBgEpp.png

lptLltr.png

hrsOP3x.png

hDKnbZl.png
XGjW8BZ.png

tuBckxk.png

lophiaspis

Arbiter
Game looks like somewhere inbetween Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 in quality. I may get around to pirating this pile of trash in a few months, emphasis on may. With all the incline from Eastern Europe there is no need to debase yourself for any Ameriklown turdveloper like Obshittian. Let them die! And let their piles of diarrhea be forgotten!

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Game looks like somewhere inbetween Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 in quality. I may get around to pirating this pile of trash in a few months, emphasis on may. With all the incline from Eastern Europe there is no need to debase yourself for any Ameriklown turdveloper like Obshittian. Let them die! And let their piles of diarrhea be forgotten!
You meanie. American games are like their cars. They just need a little bit of extra love and support right now and MAGA will take care of the rest.

Vatnik Wumao
You meanie. American games are like their cars. They just need a little bit of extra love and support right now.
More like their foreign policy, each shit leads to an even bigger one.

Reinhardt

Arcane
You meanie. American games are like their cars. They just need a little bit of extra love and support right now.

It's like their food - better don't think about what you just ate.

Vatnik Wumao

It's bad for you and they sugarcoat it a lot as well.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

It is like their women - better don't think about what part you just fucked.

Duraframe300

Arcane
So, I'm out. Going to prepare, then play the game, handle life and sort my thoughts on the game.

Then be back to shitpost about it in a month. :salute:

Edit: Oh, no. I forgot I still have to watch Arsenal sucking in two hours,

:negative:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom