Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Terenty

Liturgist
I'm keeping in touch with ZA/UM though so something might come out of that correspondence somewhere along the line.

Cam you say anything about their sales?

I could, but I don't know anything about their sales so my guesses are as good as yours. I can ask them (for that piece I mentioned above, if I'll write it.)

Do you know anything about their future plans by any chance?

axedice

Cipher
So about the Mega Rich Light-Bending Guy, has anyone succeeded with the conceptualization checks (16 and 20 IIRC)?

I got a total of 103 real from him , but I'm kinda curious about the possibilities. Maybe I should wait for the endgame and get a very high investment? Then again, whats the point of that much money by the endgame..

Btw the game is so good, I have a hard time finding words to describe it.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
So about the Mega Rich Light-Bending Guy, has anyone succeeded with the conceptualization checks (16 and 20 IIRC)?

I got a total of 103 real from him , but I'm kinda curious about the possibilities. Maybe I should wait for the endgame and get a very high investment? Then again, whats the point of that much money by the endgame..

Late? I got him day 1, along with 70R from Joyce. You get two +1 Conceptualization clothes almost immediately. Advanced Race Therory yields another +1. Metagame-y, but totally doable with high Int build.

Prime Junta

Fuck it, would you really be interested in reading a piece that goes over my personal journey with ZA/UM from the preview to the bit where the phasmid made me cry? It'd be horrifically self-indulgent and would most likely not have any new information I haven't already posted here. It would also include what I thought about the game, but it would not be a review -- it would be unabashedly subjective without even an attempt at impartiality.

If this post gets a substantial number of YESes and more YESes than NOs I'll do it (publication subject to Infinitron's agenda of course).

Fine, seven YESes is substantial enough, I'll do it if Infinitron greenlights it. I'll also see if I can pry some new tidbits out of ZA/UM regarding the reception and possible future plans. What say you Infinitron, are we on?

Prime Junta

Fuck it, would you really be interested in reading a piece that goes over my personal journey with ZA/UM from the preview to the bit where the phasmid made me cry? It'd be horrifically self-indulgent and would most likely not have any new information I haven't already posted here. It would also include what I thought about the game, but it would not be a review -- it would be unabashedly subjective without even an attempt at impartiality.

If this post gets a substantial number of YESes and more YESes than NOs I'll do it (publication subject to Infinitron's agenda of course).
Interested in reading, or interested in writing? I didn't get your meaning.

Reading OFC silly.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Reading OFC silly.
Then your post makes no sense to me:
1. You are interested in reading a piece
2. It would include what you thought about the game
3. It would be subjective
4. If you get more Yes ratings you will do it.

What will you "do"?
If you will be reading, who will be writing this piece?

Prime Junta

Me. I will write that piece. I do have a dedicated fan club but no official biographer yet so it'll have to be autobiographical. Seems I'm now committed so I'll get right to it. Superstardom, here I come

vota DC

Augur

Was 20? I had "good Enterprise" with higher check and bad with lower. First play, I had 3 intelligence base + 3 added (never took Joyce thought that raise cap) + 1 racist + 1 clothes and passed the good one but I just got money and nothing special.

Got bored and left

Reading OFC silly.
Then your post makes no sense to me:
1. You are interested in reading a piece
2. It would include what you thought about the game
3. It would be subjective
4. If you get more Yes ratings you will do it.

What will you "do"?

I'm sorry, but how in the name of the Lord could you understand "would you really be interested in reading" to mean that the person writing the sentence is the one being referred to? That's... that's not what you means, my dude.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm sorry, but how in the name of the Lord could you understand "would you really be interested in reading" to mean that the person writing the sentence is the one being referred to? That's... that's not what you means, my dude.
I misread, multiple times. I get it now.

Got bored and left

I misread, multiple times. I get it now.

Happy to hear that, I was worried you were having a stroke or something!

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
WHERE is it??? I've been EVERYWHERE "west of it" and it's nowhere.

b27474cc35676dfb70d6f0147dd4aa83.png

Shadenuat

Arcane
near exit from hotel. it's same mailbox you can give pat pats.

(either im crazy but there was a question about mailbox, cant see it now lol)

Last edited:

Prime Junta

WHERE is it??? I've been EVERYWHERE "west of it" and it's nowhere.

b27474cc35676dfb70d6f0147dd4aa83.png

It's behind the Feld building, as far southwest as you can go. There's a rickety old boathouse there. It's not far from that.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom