Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Amiga, Commodore and creativity

Luzur

Good Sir
72462977_2107960072844182_975655186255052800_n.png

Silentstorm

Learned
What does it say about me as a straight male that what catches my attention the most isn't the women or anything like that, oh no, i am instead looking at the model of Mazinger Z instead, sorry, well done fantasy drawings, but there's a mecha near you that is the equivalent to a God or Devil and that's awesome.

Silentstorm

Learned
What does it say about me as a straight male that what catches my attention the most isn't the women or anything like that, oh no, i am instead looking at the model of Mazinger Z instead, sorry, well done fantasy drawings, but there's a mecha near you that is the equivalent to a God or Devil and that's awesome.
Speaking of Mazinger Z and Commodore, someone is making a homebrew game on the Commodore 64 based on Mazinger Z:

Love some of those animations like Mazinger Z Kick.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA

Came across this, 40 minute video about Epyx Fast Load, sounds like a bit of
crazyrobot.gif
, but I just started watching it.

Luzur

Good Sir
I had that cart before, was THE best cart to have ever. sadly mine broke somehow inside and i had to throw it away years ago, need to get a new one.

Suchy

Arcane
Now that's some serously nerdy stuff there.

Who hasn't ever written a text adventure back in the basic days, should now crawl in a corner and cry in shame.

Luzur

Good Sir
Now that's some serously nerdy stuff there.

Who hasn't ever written a text adventure back in the basic days, should now crawl in a corner and cry in shame.

I never wrote one myself, just typed in someone else's from a magazine.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
Well, this is really good - have been playing this tonight. The Bruce Lee Duology - Return to Fury+ for the C64 is and claims to be a continuation of Bruce Lee for the C64 - so far its perfect. The game was updated today with a patch fix so if this is redundant, sorry.

However, Bruce Lee is such a great C64 game, worth checking out. And... it's free.

RPFHOx.png

XdsbuR.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-10_20-48-34.png
    upload_2019-11-10_20-48-34.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 153

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom