Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Would you buy and wear a Codex T-shirt?

Codex merchandise; would you buy it

• Total voters
I would.

I'm actually a bit surprised this place hasn't attempted to monetise or maintain its existence through merchandise rather than surreptitious shenanigans involving avatar antics.

I realise that this would involve actual work and as we all know the owner of this prestigious site rolled a 20 in laziness but this idea could just work with someone with a bit of drive.

thread for abusing me ofc but also for thoughts and indeed some merchandise suggestions.

Codex Year of the Donut
image.png

:rpgcodex:

Usually the price of these things + delivery makes it entirely moot as a fundraising exercise.

granted, these are issues but not insurmountable ones; price-points can be moved upwards to match production/delivery costs

plus it doesnt have to be t-shirts:

key rings
cups
glasses (actual sunnies like the free ones you get with 2 cans of red bull etc)
bags
vibrators
zippo lighters

just need to be smart

Vatnik Wumao
:rpgcodex:

Usually the price of these things + delivery makes it entirely moot as a fundraising exercise.
If you want to make shekels, you let the buyer support the delivery cost and use one of those contracting sites on which you just upload the model and they do the rest in terms of production and delivery.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I think they had some cafe press (or whatever it's called) arrangement/thing but DU said the revenue they actually got from that was almost non-existent.

Vatnik Wumao
I think they had some cafe press (or whatever it's called) arrangement/thing but DU said the revenue they actually got from that was almost non-existent.
It's to be expected, although it's quite irrelevant if you don't have any maintenance costs. At the end of the day, you might make a buck every now and then while fulfilling a Codexer's wish.

mondblut

Arcane

key rings
cups
bags
vibrators
zippo lighters

just need to be smart

You must be new. There was a run of Codex troll USB dongles. Probably the most inconvenient and bulky design for a portable data storage since the days of 8" floppies.

Vatnik Wumao

mondblut

Arcane
Probably the most inconvenient and bulky design for a portable data storage since the days of 8" floppies.
Trve grognard design for trve grognards.

An usb dongle is supposed to fit into a pocket. Hopefully without tearing it into ribbons with its multiple appendages within minutes.
Got any photos of it?

11751.png

Guaranteed pocket shredder, unless its appendages break away within the first minute of use.

key rings
cups
bags
vibrators
zippo lighters

just need to be smart

You must be new. There was a run of Codex troll USB dongles. Probably the most inconvenient and bulky design for a portable data storage since the days of 8" floppies.

i remember

i also remember the saying learn from your mistakes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom