Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

crispy is a fucking retard

Falksi

Arcane
Good luck Bester

4th Bloody marry sounds twisted. I'm assuming it's where you've wed a partner, then butchered them to death. Either that or fucked them on the rag on your wedding night.

Either way, your destiny holds the following fortune.............

"Even in the frosts of winter, new opportunities can bloom. Keep your eyes open as your window of chance will be short and come when you least expect it. If you are diligent and seize the moment, a great reward awaits you."

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Actually...
I think he's onto something. I was waiting on parts for my PC for a week or two recently, and just chilled with those things called books (that used to be in my life) in the time that I normally spend on my PC.

It was beneficial.

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Didn't he say at one point that he isn't taking any jobs that don't pay at least 6k dorra a month? Are CYOA's more lucrative than that, especially considering that he has to learn additional skills for it?

Monkeyfinger

Cipher
Didn't he say at one point that he isn't taking any jobs that don't pay at least 6k dorra a month? Are CYOA's more lucrative than that, especially considering that he has to learn additional skills for it?

Taking a paycut so you can avoid all the restrictions that come with the wagie life can be a great deal.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

To leave forever, you must take forever to leave.
Commie faggot
Zep--
Let's make an exception in Worster's case and expedite his self-ejection process.

DarkUnderlord can you please ban Bester for at least a month, to make sure he keeps his promise? This will help him focus more on his life's passion, which is creating an erotic CYOA for women.

Oh, and you know, no one will fault you if you forget to unban him after a month. You've got many other priorities, I am sure.

Black_Willow

Arcane
There's a group of cheese-dicks who are always looking to spread propaganda, sow lies, and generally act like twat waffles here on the Codex. They want to look smart, but try to act too cool for school when they shit on things they have no formal education about, and what they only heard about briefly on some sensationalist TV show at 3 am.
Your club sounds great, Bester! How do I join?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
To leave forever, you must take forever to leave.
Commie faggot
Zep--
Let's make an exception in Worster's case and expedite his self-ejection process.

DarkUnderlord can you please ban Bester for at least a month, to make sure he keeps his promise? This will help him focus more on his life's passion, which is creating an erotic CYOA for women.

Oh, and you know, no one will fault you if you forget to unban him after a month. You've got many other priorities, I am sure.

He should ban you for the same time, just so that we will remember when the 6 months are over

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom