Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Why is it so important for her to have big tits? I think it's more classy the way she is now. Even then, a woman doesn't need big tits to be sexy, I'd say that's a last resort when she has nothing else going for her.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Why is it so important for her to have big tits? I think it's more classy the way she is now. Even then, a woman doesn't need big tits to be sexy, I'd say that's a last resort when she has nothing else going for her.
Every. Damn. Time.

I shouldn’t be surprised.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Succubus should be the embodiment of male desires. So big tits, red/blond hair and very sexy body is expected.

Like on Maou no Hajimekata
iu

--------------------------------

Anyway, according to Damned Registrations Ultima Online is " godmode, unbalanced trivially easy shit." but mobile mmos are balanced good games because has a lot of cooldowns... And Diablo 3 with the exponential power creep is more balanced than D2/D1...

Swigen

Arbiter

Succubus should be the embodiment of male desires. So big tits, red/blond hair and very sexy body is expected.

Like on Maou no Hajimekata

When I was a young lad I’d stay at my buddy’s house for the weekend and we’d play Diablo 1 two player on the PlayStation all day and night. After 2 days and nights of not jacking it (long time for a 13 year old) I’d be thinking of the Succubi the whole ride home and they were what I beat off to soon as I had the chance. This “woke” bullshit makes me SICK! What are 13 year olds ‘sposed to jack off to? WHY ISN’T ANYBODY THINKING OF THE CHILDREN?!?!

Sentinel

Arcane
Any news as to the story of the game?
Some asshole is invading Sanctuary so some questionable human asshole summons Lilith as a desperation measure to save humanity (because she created Sanctuary).
The former asshole might be an Angel, a Demon, or the corrupted Nephalem (player character) from Diablo III.

Viata

Arcane
If Lilith has no tits, how the fuck am I going to do some titty fuck? Go away low tier bitch.
If I'm going to hell, might as well makes me think I'm going to heaven. Fuck this SJW shit.
Also, she can have big tits and still be classy. One thing doesn't negate the other.

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
At least they made some effort on their trailer, it's probably the best looking short from Blizzard at this point, and they produced quite a lot of good vids.
Bonus point for it being less heroic-cliché than their usual formula.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria

Agreed, what you need to look at is the ass.

Zeriel

Arcane
No offline, no purchase.
Made me cackle that they're advertising horseriding as a feature, Sacred from fifteen years back says hello.

Sacred was also a massive open world, probably bigger than D4 will be. Perhaps the problem is not that Blizzard does not pay attention to their competitors, but they're paying attention to their competitors of 20 years ago. Does anyone want to tell them?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Sacred was also a massive open world, probably bigger than D4 will be. Perhaps the problem is not that Blizzard does not pay attention to their competitors, but they're paying attention to their competitors of 20 years ago. Does anyone want to tell them?

Sacred 3 also killed ALL RPG elements on the franchise, just like D3. Coincidence?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Didn't expect them to go back to the (far superior) D2 style. Of course, I have my doubts ailing Blizztivision can make any decent games anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom