Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Games with big tits

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Apparently this just got released yesterday. They may be roboboobs, but they're big and bouncy nonetheless.

Not a fan of 2d scrollers since I was a little kid, but that soundtrack is great.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
X-Piratez
992b8f4c0279c221.png

Parsifarka

Arcane
I'm aware I may be walking the thin line between prestigious and prosper with this selection, but some of the best displays have been already exposed and the knowledge must be spread.

Giants Citizen Kabuto with the infamous "patch":
maxresdefault.jpg

Heavy Metal FAKK 2
heavy-metal-fakk-2-juego-digital-pc-regalo-2-peliculas-D_NQ_NP_655837-MLM29797968674_032019-F.jpg

heavy-metal-f-a-k-k-2_7.jpg
Quake 3
latest
latest

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
29059-return-to-castle-wolfenstein-game-of-the-year-windows-screenshot.jpg

Painkiller
latest

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
1541622915-1421047965.jpg

And a couple of examples that may have been purposefully neglected by Codexers. Judge the b00b, not the game:

Dragon Age II
maxresdefault.jpg

ISABELA--article_image.jpg

d9i01lt-29ca5099-4bcc-4375-9155-2f36af2c93a9.jpg
Warriors of Might & Magic
story3.jpg

woman-1.jpg

Jason Liang

Arcane
rx115.png

Just ignore the snake cock.
rx114.png

__omachi_rance_series_and_etc_drawn_by_kojou__sample-62497c6b785b628b7d92da43b48eda54.jpg

She has big tits and she nukes your enemies for you.
rx284.png.

__omachi_rance_series_and_etc_drawn_by_mame_dream_crown__afd41dcd97d02ef5642be7c4e7675ec9.jpg

leona-kofxii-stance2.gif

leona-kof14-stance.gif

If you play KoF, sadly you will see these juggs way more often than Mai's.

mai-kof13-walkforward.gif

And here's another Mai gif.

luong-kof14-face-stomp.gif

She's more about her stems but I hope KoF 14 isn't the last we see of Luong. Best animations since Mature.

Last edited:

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane

Poor TRI. They will never make a Bloodrayne 3.
Its probably for the best though. You just know they would butcher her sex appeal nowadays, even though it would run contrary to the whole seductive femme fatale vampire thing. Wayforward already did that with her redesign, and they had the gall to put her original outfit on the cover art, when that costume option doesn't exist in game.

Someone like Platinum needs to pick up the franchise. They aren't afraid of tits.

Momock

Augur
Looks better than new Streets of Rage and Battletoads shite.
The new Streets of Rage looks awesome, how can you compare it to the Battletoads garbage?

It also fits in this thread with the new Blaze.

And the very good Fight'n Rage:

The trailer is shitty but it's the best beat'em up since... I don't know... ever?

Last edited:

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Ah, I see that they've taken the chainmail bikini trope and did away with the chainmail bit.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Ah, I see that they've taken the chainmail bikini trope and did away with the chainmail bit.
Joke as that might be the game goes for the nowadays very rare sword and sorcery aesthetic which peaked with the illustrations done by Frank Frazetta and predates the chainmail bikini shenanigans by quite a bit. It's a shame that it is relegated to janky passion projects like this, but that's to be expected in the current year of the clownworld.

Pi4nwaC.jpg

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Those DA2 screenshots are from a modded version. I know since I used that same big boobs mod when I tried it out back in the day. If we allow mods, then we can just post endless screenshots from Lover's Lab and call it a day.

Dragon Age II
maxresdefault.jpg

ISABELA--article_image.jpg

d9i01lt-29ca5099-4bcc-4375-9155-2f36af2c93a9.jpg
It's worth mentioning (Since it's one good/amusing part of DA2) that the big tits on your sister in the intro (First picture) is because Varric is telling the story, so he gives her giant knockers before he settles down and her tits shrink. They don't do the unreliable narrator thing a lot in DA2 but the few times they do use it it's enjoyable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom