Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware End State - turn-based tactics by Finnish lunatic - now available on Early Access(!)

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
But it’s still on Steam in Coming soon!

Jinn

Arcane
Another promising game gone vaporware again. Discord is a ghost town with absolutely zero activity from the developers.

God fucking damn it.

Last edited:

geno

Savant
I just checked this on Steamdb, someone can explain me these changes? Can the steam users change it or only the devs?
whtvr.png

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Low Confidence Metric -> Profile Features Limited

Automatically done by Steam when it thinks the app is popular enough, i.e. it thinks this is not some asset flip or super obscure thing no one cares.

Added has_adult_content – 1

I think this is something to do with adult content description and tags, likely done by Steam itself.

Changed store_tags

Usually by users' tagging activity. If you see several tags change their ranks unnaturally, it could be dev's doing but in this case it's not.

As far as I can see the last dev activity was removing release date in February.

geno

Savant
2020-03-20-19-48-25-lobby-Discord.jpg

phosphoroushoy a las 14:27
Its going to take a while still. I am pretty bad at committing to any dates so not giving out any, working on that. Just letting you know there are still few action points left to spend on this project

Popibhoy a las 15:05
@phosphorous you the only one working?
phosphoroushoy a las 15:11
Yes its been just me for a while

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom