Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Trashos

Arcane
Oh, a black Deus Ex Machina, then. Cheers.

Yosharian

Arcane
How easy is it to succeed on Dazzling Display checks versus endgame enemies? What kind of DCs are we looking at?

Oh and another thing, endgame enemies are all Fey right?

Last edited:

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
They've posted a survey on steam regarding things like difficulty, unclear rules, player experience etc. I guess it's a chance to influence them before they get any stupid ideas, so vote.

Who am I kidding, they're gonna get stupid ideas anyway.

Trashos

Arcane
Fuck, forgot to tell them that village upgrade requirements are not clear due to the role of colored buildings that don't count towards buildings total.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I want to be able to build a harem.

But like many lesser men you'd have to be content with a chance to build a Brothel. Or convert your whole city into endless Red Light district if you feel Chaotic enough.

...It would be a fun way to turn your Grand Diplomat and Minister chances into russian roulette, but they probably do not stack...

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
How easy is it to succeed on Dazzling Display checks versus endgame enemies? What kind of DCs are we looking at?

Oh and another thing, endgame enemies are all Fey right?

Easy if you optimize. Don't remember DCs.

And definitely not only fey. Also lots of ghosts and constructs. Even some medusas.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
all those surveys about muh difficulty spell ill fate for the sequel,"why did you remove hit chance owlcat?well most players found it confusing so we had to remove it"
Indeed. There isn't much I can do about it. Owlcat needs to sell games.

They already are. If they nerf everything for the sequel they'll end up like Deadfire and deserve it.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
all those surveys about muh difficulty spell ill fate for the sequel,"why did you remove hit chance owlcat?well most players found it confusing so we had to remove it"
Indeed. There isn't much I can do about it. Owlcat needs to sell games.

They already are. If they nerf everything for the sequel they'll end up like Deadfire and deserve it.
I like how the casuals who are complaining the most are the table top players, lol. Whaaaa. Real Time with Pause is too hard. Whaaaa. Stats are too bloated whaaa.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
As InEffect says: every compaining PnP player should only play on the Last Azlanti mode. Then their complains will have at least some merit.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Normally these types of things wouldn't bother me. However, it seems the developers do take their complaints pretty seriously. Since I am interested in the studio and want to see what new game they release, it would suck if they appealed to casuals in the sequel. I mean they redesigned Bokken's fang berry quest because casuals complained too much about the spider swarms.

Trashos

Arcane
Whatever happens, I am thankful for Kingmaker already. But yes, if they feel that they need to ask whether some early optional areas are too hard, it is not looking good.

Otoh, they had New Vegas and FO3-4 as separate categories, which gives one hope.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom