Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Crispy should be banned for calling Bester a ******

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
69CA9AFC-2ED3-4B96-A93E-562F8613ADF2.jpeg

This is unacceptable. Look, I don’t give a shit if everyone in this site is racist, except for that staff. The staff are THE representation of this site, them and their Jewish racist behavior gives this sight a bad name. I’m so tired of all these fucking niggers staff using the N word for nefarious purposes.

Seriously, think about the children.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I’m a quarter black, so I have the pass but Crispy is a white cracker, so he deserves the BAN HAMMER.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

eeeaaaw eeeeaaaw

lambchop, official moderator and hate speech police here.

this is a board of peace. pls no hate speech without a loicense, thx.

Mustawd

How come I still get alerts even though I ignored the thread and checked all the boxes so I don’t have to read retarded shit/cries for attention like this thread?

Taluntain

Mustawd

Mustawd why would you choose to ignore this thread?

Because it’s a waste of time to read and just an attempt to make a funny thread, but failing miserably.

I have like 12 minutes a day with my current wageslave hours, so Id rather not spend it reading some 17 year old’s attempt at trying to fit in with a forum he should lurk more in. But maybe Im just angry that I’m exhausted and overworked.

Or maybe this thread sucks and I would rather never see an alert related to it ever again.

Pick one or both. I don’t care.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

How come I still get alerts even though I ignored the thread and checked all the boxes so I don’t have to read retarded shit/cries for attention like this thread?

Taluntain
unwatch the thread too and then don't come back to it or it may show up again.

if anyone quotes or tags, you you will still get an alert though.

Mustawd :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom