Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
then canceled it because Canada is a leftist shithole that doesn't tolerate any fun.

I don't understand. What happened?

The devs have nothing against seth type of humor but the Vancouver(and overall Candian) video game clique would have torn them apart if they dared to continue with the contract since it hurts their leftist feelings.
And since they are indie,they rely on those cliques.

I don't see why they couldn't have asked Sseth to not mention the review was sponsored. (yeah, ethics and all that, but I don't think he's the kind of guy who cares about that that kind of shit)

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
the mad lad is streaming now https://dlive.tv/SsethTzeentach

BUYZy4s.png

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, then stop posting the shitty mandalore videos, nobody cares about them.
I was subscribed to him for a few days, but I realized that these are the most monotous boring reviews I've seen. What he says is spot on, but his delivery is so flat I fall asleep immediately.

Black Angel

Arcane
You go to Sseth if you want memes.

For more articulate and elaborate, albeit with slower delivery and presentation (though still with some slight meme-y undertones) gameplay reviews, you go to Mandalore.

Suicidal

Arcane
On the "Mandalore is Sseth" thing:

I follow both on them on Twitch. Today I noticed Mandalore was streaming so I watched his stream a bit. After he went offline, within 10 or so minutes Sseth started his stream. Both of them stream very rarely.

Coincidence?

giphy.gif

flyingjohn

Arcane
Stream highlights:

-Most sponsors will be annoyed by black people thumbnails because they can't differentiate between normal blacks and African dictators.it is all the same to them.These people are mostly from California.
-If a polish Austrian transgender person copyright strikes your videos you threaten to take them to court event though you are broke.It works.
-Sseth is a jew,or is he?
-Sseth is terrible at adult dosbox games.
-It seems like evenicle might be reviewed in the future.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Calling evenicle disturbing is weird.
You can find more haunting stuff in Japanese toilet games.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom