Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Multiplay Alpha Centauri - Binary Dawn - Game 3

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I think Mil. Strength is based more on raw unit count than actual quality?

Hellraiser

Arcane
Riding on the Gold Road One

MORGAN TV Channel 2, 11th of September, Q3 Fiscal Year 2160

The road made you tired just before reaching the border? Busy trucking and haulin’ your load across Morganica along Gold Road? Ran out of gas? Maybe out of food or beer? All out of ammo? Do not worry rider, we’ve got your back.

The Morgan H2GO gas station and diner is all a traveler needs when on the road. Each H2GO station offers a variety of much needed services not limited to just the basics like fuel, food and prostitution!

Fuel cell exploded? We’ll fix it on the spot or sell you a replacement! Can also sell you prosthetics at a discount if you lost more than the fuel cell in the explosion!

Stuck between a rock and a mindworm in deep xenofungus? Call the H2GO road rescue crew on the CB radio and we’ll get you back safe and sound, before the bugs eat your brain!

Hungry? Try our barbequed razorbeak steak or el grande locust burgers! Best eaten with ITZFries and washed down with Morgan Cold Brew!

Sober? We sell both Old Planet Scotch from Morgan High Spirits and Dust Deluxe from Morgan Pharmatainment!

Lonely? We’ve got a partnership with Morgan Sodom Entertainment that will help you blow your load.

Need to blow somebody’s head off instead of your load? We sell 12 gauge shells, 7.52mm bullets, 2kW cells and 15mm composite slugs in case you need more lethal stopping power! And believe us, there is never enough lethal stopping power!

VWVg3cP.png

Morgan H2GO, fill up whatever you need, whenever you need!

Commercial Music

XJbiYJ4.png

Everything fades away given enough time. The mountains crumble. The flowers wither. People pass away. This has been the eternal truth... until now! MORGAN EVERLAST from Morgan Spa & Beauty is a unique back to back cell regeneration service available now to stave off the grim reaper as long as you keep getting the reinvigorating treatments.

Get your DNA, RNA, enzymes, glands, organs, blood vessels and midi-chlorians all completely refurbished, polished and good as new! How does it work you ask? Why on Planet would we tell you! This propriety top secret technology applies know-how gained from multiple other in-house Morgan techs including, but not limited to: Morgan Life Support Solutions Recylotron biomass reprocessing, Morgan ITZFOODZ l’enfant terrible manufacturing, Morgan Psychotronics Resotennas and Morgan Pharmatainment Planetpearl Snuff. Thanks to the power of CORPORATE SYNERGY you can effectively live forever so long as you follow the treatment schedule.

5QBOOE0.png

Dive into a bathtub filled with pleasant regenojelly, close your eyes, listen to the soothing music and feel as if you were born again. No more back pain, no more sagging, no more balding, no more wrinkles and no more roast beef down below. You will feel as if twenty one years old. When walking from our unique spa complex you will be a modern day Olympian god walking down from Olympus. Might even breed a whole dozen demi-gods in the process, why not? After all you’ve got the stamina back and the rock solid equipment once more!

Obnoxious heirs squabbling over future inheritance? Screw them over not with a lawyer and a new will, but with a brand new cellular make-up that will outlast the bodies of the would be vultures!

Wife giving you the cold shoulder in the bedroom? Show her your maximum sex appeal by using your new rejuvenated body to hook up with some cute and clueless intern half or maybe even a third of her age!

Arteries clogged like the Morgan freeway on a Friday evening? Have them fully demolished and rebuilt with regenojelly!

Can’t advance up the corporate ladder as the bosses like the more “junior” ladies? Show them what years of experience combined with a fully refurbished body can do!

MORGAN EVERLAST from Morgan Spa & Beauty – the answer to all of your fleeting life’s problems!

Morgan Industries Holding King-Level Projects Conference Call 30th of October, Q4 Fiscal Year 2160.

BkgbgCz.png

Morgenstern: ...and as mentioned previously progress is made on the upgrades to the psionics implants. We expect the goal to be achieved soon.

Morgan: Good, the market potential for psychotronics is immense as everyone keeps making new discoveries in the field every day. Some of those no doubt have very profitable real world applications in one way or another. We cannot let our competitors get the upper hand or we could lose valuable market share. Remember that being first to market does not guarantee market domination. How is it going with Cain, Sven?

Haba: Subscriptions are exceeding expectations. The credits are rolling in and the people will be hooked for eternity on EVERLAST. As a bonus we have noticed increased public safety as President General Dixon could confirm if he was here.

Johnson: The good general doesn’t need to confirm anything; I see it myself in the reports from S&B. With celebrities like Homie Cool and Joan Lancerider giving us basically free advertisement in the tabloids, the people are lining up like sows to a feeding through. I dare to say this is the best source of revenue since mortgages were invented.

Geldstein: I beg to differ at the moment, however the potential is there. “Immortality as a service” has a nice ring to it... the ring of credits.

Umglik: Still far from true immortality, but it is the closest a sizeable chunk of the market can afford.

Morgan: What about Enkidu?

Kang: Preliminary studies have been finalized. Some gaps have to be filled out before we can begin building a prototype. Nothing has been discovered that would void our initial profitability projections.

Morgan: Very well, consider the budget safe for the next 5 fiscal years.

Geldstein: Seems excessive to secure that many resources for something with no tangible results for so long.

Morgan: This is my company and my money, I will allocate it as I see fit, Mosche. Now, on to other matters, Hindenburg.

Haba: Definitely not on fire, I have recruited and assembled the design team with the help of Umglik and Dixon.

Umglik: I spared who I could. I also can spare additional resources, once the design phase is done and the gate review is successful.

Morgan: A sensible conservative approach, please keep me updated on Hindenburg. Mosche, I heard you had another idea.

Geldstein: Yes, a project I call Midas. It would make our current profit look like pennies.

Johnson: I have seen the pitch and it seems preposterous. Like something that nutjob Tesla would come up with between communicating with martians.

Kang: Those without vision succumb, overwhelmed by those with vision, Mr. Johnson. And this vision of Mr. Geldstein is also my vision.

Morgan: If you want a budget you need to give me more details and less fuzzy timelines. I am an investor not a prophet, I need hard facts and proper deliverables provided within sensible deadlines.

Kang: Mr. Morgan, we will deliver results and then come back to you.

Johnson: The recent reports Mann has sent me confirm certain opportunities have been seized by other factions. The Spartan’s have cracked the progenitor language, giving them a major leapfrog in the sciences.

Morgan: And we have traded with them for what they learned freeing up our own scientists.

Johnson: They can also decipher data from any number of artefacts they wish. This gives them a major edge.

Umglik: Nothing we couldn’t do with enough network nodes. How much progenitech there might be still lying around? Inwokerenko’s crews report the seas mostly empty, seems we were not first in some of the seas. And the land is explored.

Johnson: Well I do not share your optimism. In any case the Hive has created a merchant's exchange, increasing their commerce significantly.

Morgan: We have that here as well and it is better than theirs Johnson, we call it free enterprise and it is present in all our settlements, not just one.

Johnson: Well Morgan, I can see your point. The other factions however have proven themselves capable to seize opportunities should we be slacking.

Morgan: That they have, therefore we need to strive to be first to market, secure optimal return on opportunity where no enterprise has gone before. Looking at the time I believe we have to cut this call short. My schedule is loaded and I have Dixon, Inwokerenko and Mann on the line regarding the usual foreign trade issues. Morgan out.

Snagged the Human Genome Project (called the Rejuvenation Tanks in this mod), my first project. So far 2 are in Hive hands, one in the hands of Sparta. Believers are building two already built elsewhere, no doubt to switch to some other project as they get the tech for one. Still they cannot switch without losing half the production so these kind of meta shenanigans come with a price tag. But with their isolation, research rate and *ekhem* missionary disposition seeking to save your soul whether you like it or not, I kind of doubt they will get that tech. Unless people let themselves get probed, but last I heard the Gaians already intercepted some probe teams, so even AO who is last with his hippies is careful about them foreign spies.

pQ9thZo.png

Top spot is currently in Spartan hands almost neck and neck with me. Except for the Gaians the power rankings are fairly equal and most likely the only differences come from known techs. Things will change as people start pop-booming and free real estate for expansion evaporates.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Man Hellraiser after that pitch even I want to be a Morganite. :lol:

That's a very nice project too since drones are always a hassle when you don't simply smash their skulls in. Plus in the mod the project works well with the free talent from running "conservative" allowing Morgan to actually tank the pacifist drone hit he gets for leaving territory with military units while running market. Was hoping agentorange would complete the project instead when he built it early on, but no such luck.

(And YES! "Comfortable Turn - Every Day" is indeed a motto to live by)

Hellraiser

Arcane
TBH I thought AO will get it and I gave up hope to obtain it, but he made the mistake of pursuing a project too early (which is also what doomed me myself last game as the UN) rather than getting more colony pods out early. Then he changed his mind and stopped building it.

Funny thing is the base where I built the project was 1 pop when I started. It was 2 pop just a few turns earlier, close to 3 pop, but I built a pod there before the project started (probably a bad idea, but meh). Also I was the last person to start building it, but I just had to get it. It is effectively almost an additional rec commons with no maintenance at 20 mineral rows. A rec commons is 4 rows! At 5 bases you are already getting your money's worth and you never have just 5 bases. Unless the map is small or you are losing. Oh and on top of that it prevents the prometheus virus, which killed off a sizeable number of sp*rtoids 2 games ago just as that war escalated and after Usury switched to green to counter Hive worms IIRC.

RK's mattress 'shop gave me an interesting idea for future LARPfaggotry.

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane
As Usury insisted on me calling the planetary governorship elections for a while now and I recently got the last (his) comm frequency which is the Believer one, I called the council and the governor vote. The turn is 62.

ijTatDm.png

89+ votes are needed to win with Lal and Miriam being the candidates. Voted Lal BTW, which I thought was on this screenshot I took.

With AI zakharov butthurt about peacekeepers (they attacked GG and he is merely pushing back the invaders) and about the believers (for ideological reasons I think), they abstained, so the vote looks interesting as it will be solely deciced by the human players. It is obvious Lal will get at least 62 votes as mine is already known and Lal's choice is easy to guess. Lal needs 27 more votes to win sans any other abstaining faction.

The deciding factor is who the Hive and Sparta pick. Miriam-Yang-Deidre is 79 votes, swapping hive votes with spartan it is 74. Gaian votes do not make much of a difference as Lal-Morgan-Deidre is 84, which is too low unless Sparta or the Hive abstain.

There is the possibility that someone is now pop-booming, and the game does recalculate votes at the begining of the turn, as made famous by the 3 candidate election butthurt where Kalin deprived me of my rightful University governorship in SMAX game 1. So these numbers could be off.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Nice, global communications at last! Oh, and you can still bribe Zakharov by clicking his portrait in the voting screen iirc.

+M

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
tvHuOqR.png

NEWSFLASH: Brother Pravin Lal has been elected first Governor of Planet with 84 votes against 62 for Sister Miriam Godwinson. While the powerful voting bloc of the Human Hive could easily have changed the outcome the faction opted to abstain in line with the Chairman's policy of Unambiguous Neutrality and Equal Friendship with all of Mankind.

Plus no one bothered to bribe me either way. :lol:

Hellraiser

Arcane
This is MNN broadcasting live the latest news 24 hours all week, every day.

Morgan News Network Broadcast, 3rd of November, Q4 Fiscal Year 2163

ccdoOkO.png

Theresa Emet: Planet and the interfactional community are in shock, following revelations revealed in the recently released report on the disappearance of MHV Horizons, the salvaged unity foil which mysteriously disappeared during fiscal year 2161 somewhere in the Da Gama Ocean south of Morganica, shortly after leaving Morgan Industries Holding territorial waters.

Theresa Emet: The report prepared by the MCPP and the Internal Audit department has compared the known circumstances and evidence and cross-referenced them with other known naval incidents. The closest match was to the illegal seizure of a Hive foil by Believer pirates.

Theresa Emet: The report cites strangely coincidental first contact initiated by radio by the Believers shortly after the vessel has went off the grid. With no SOS signal, no emergency beacons deployed and absolutely no hint that the Morgan Horizons naval emergency procedure was followed, it has been concluded that the vessel must have been seized swiftly by a trained team of pirate marines. Native lifeform attack has been excluded as a possible cause due to quote "highly trained Morgan Horizons psykers present aboard the vessel". CEO Nwabudike Morgan released this official corporate video statement following the news.

*flashy transition*

CEO Morgan:
I do not make these accusations lightly and I am not a gambler hoping that he is right. I know I am right and I know the risks but the truth is right in front of everyone, the disappearance of the MHV Horizons was yet another act of Believer piracy. Just like when they commandeered the Hive vessel and just like when they demanded ransom money from the Peacekeepers, threatening them with releasing malware and spyware into the datalinks. Which they did after UN Commissioner Lal refused to "negotiate with terrorists" and give them the ransom. Today we stand united with the planetary governor, UN Commissioner Pravin Lal, in our condemnation of the hostile actions performed on the high seas by agents of Sister Miriam Godwinson.

CEO Morgan: Therefore I am publicly announcing that any future and previously agreed upon transfers of technology to the believers are suspended indefinitely, including the transfer of Impaler weapons systems which was supposed to be done this fiscal year in exchange for supposed long range missile technology. Especially considering the potential disastrous research, such as portable missile systems, that could be developed using our technology as a starting point.

CEO Morgan: I urge Miriam Godwinson to reconsider her rogue and quite frankly rude actions in interfactional waters, lest the Lord's Believers become the planet's pariah faction. We will gladly welcome the Believers as equal partners in planetary relations as long as they respect the private property and sovereignty of other factions. However until that happens we are effectively putting an embargo on the trade of all but the most harmless and basic of commodities with the Believer faction, as we cannot allow the unprovoked terrorist activity to continue. I also want to re-affirm that our mutual defensive and free trade treaty with the Peacekeepers shall be enforced, should further hostile actions happen. We are committed to peace and prosperity in our time, not the horrors that doomed Earth.

*transition to advertisements*

Refined through the decades by the best gunsmiths on Planet. Tailored to meet your every need whether out in the fungus fields, protecting your ranch from pesky outlaws or defending your wallet from muggers in an alley of the Wakanda Housing Projects.

The MH-12 Impaler Mark III! The legendary oldest brand of magnetokinetic impact weaponry available on planet now with a new and improved version of the classic in stopping power and property protection solutions.

O4aBcaq.png

Enough raw joules of kinetic energy to blast a hole in just about anything. Advanced recoil-be-gone(tm) functionality thanks to compatibility with a wide range of combat and utility exosuits. Safety features that make it safe to put in the hands of known convicted murderers and gangsters serving time as controops. State of the art IFF and targeting sensors that can find a man hiding behind 3 meters of concrete or even within a mindworm boil if you need to put a friend or family member out of his or hers xenopest-induced misery.

Reliability and effectiveness proven by years of action in law enforcement operations, burglary prevention, ukrainian deathmatches and texan free-for-all deathmatches. Technology scalable and refined through such spin-offs as the Impaler Naval Fire System aboard the MHV Amethyst, which impressed the Human Hive leadership when it made contact with the Hive and peacefully passed by in the waters off the Hivetarctica coast.

Power that Franklin, Faraday and Gauss only dreamed of when they studied electricity. The power to defend yourself can be in your hands. Only 19999,99 for this top-of-the-line ultimate personal and property defence solution!

The turn is 63. A while back Usury thought I would not notice that somehow my snazzy unity transport foil was not where I left it or indeed anywhere, with him somehow getting my comm frequency on the very same turn and me not getting any combat lost/won summary. I decided to repay him by not telling him I am not going to gib him tech which he could use to later get missile launchers, to which I agreed in the initial communication before seeing my turn and the lack of the foil. Also why I voted for Lal, who is also a victim of his RUDE shenanigans.

Also got snazzy impact weapons (called gamma impactors in this mod, because of some probably inane reason) on turn 39. Kind of focused on getting impact rovers in case I got someone hostile as a neighbour, was relieved when it turned out to be AO, who is a bro. Now they mostly do worm hunting and other thingies.

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Corporate Joy

Morgan Industries Holding News, Company Intralinks, 3rd of August, Q3 Fiscal Year 2166.

"Enkidu ate the food until he was sated, he drank the beer-seven jugs!-- and became expansive and sang with joy!

He was elated and his face glowed."

Epic of Gilgamesh - Datalinks

The Morgan Industries Holding board of directors and the Enkidu project team are pleased to announce that thanks to their bold initiative, securing optimal return on opportunity, and creating value with every action, our company is now seen as Planet’s dominant political and economic force.

Through the innovative sub-projects of project Enkidu such as Morgan Wellness, Morgan Pub Quiz Night, Morgan Overtime Reduction, Morgan Employee Stock Options, Morgan Ukrainian Deathmatch Employee League and Morgan Better Work-Life Balance, the virility of our population has increased and thus also our consumer base! With domestic consumption jumping rapidly due to reproductive action, thus experiencing unprecedented sales growth, productivity growth, manpower growth and revenue growth, a golden age of prosperity has come to our faction.

The board of directors and the Enkidu project team thank you all for your support of the project and for the fruits of your labor. We are pleased to announce that the project will now be winding down in its third and final phase. With it an optimization of our psych budget will happen and all previously sold company stock will be bought back*, thus bringing down shareholder meeting sizes back to manageable levels.

We hope that you enjoyed the wonders of the new corporate benefits, as some of them will need to be made leaner in order to increase profitability and our margins**. The next corporate long-term plan focuses on improving our bottom line and profit. We are certain that with your help our financial result will greatly improve, giving much value to our shareholders and brining new and exciting career opportunities for our employees in innovative bold ventures***!

Sincerely,

CEO Nwabudike Morgan
COO William Johnson Sr.
CFO Mosche Geldstein
CPO Adam Morgenstern
“Enkidu” Project Senior Manager Steven Robert Kang

*Share buyback participation is mandatory for all shareholders other than members of the board of directors, per shareholder resolution #1 from the 13th of May 2166, §2 Buyback participation.
**Please see email “Announcing: New efficient benefits model” sent by Morgan Resources President, Morgan Justice Inc. President and Corporate Affairs (including HR and Legal) Director Wang Zedong, on the 15th of July 2166 at 9:41 a.m. MST.
***Please check out the “ITZFOODZ Labs” and “Psychotronics” sub-sections of the career section on the company intralinks for some fabulous new development opportunities!

fXoFXO7.png

Turn 66, managed to jump into first place with some minor advantage thanks to good old golden age popbooming, getting that human genome project rejuvenation tanks helped. Although considering how close things are this might already be outdated. Them Believers are probably booming their pops, reproducing while drunk on Jesus Wine or something.

Unfortunately I am kind of spent now in the vertical growth department since it is totally impossible to grow bases past size 5 as Morgan (without a hab complex). And you can’t get golden ages before size 3. So yeah, 2 turns of pop booming it is! Still better than the limit without this mod, which is size 4. Jesus, vanilla Morgan is horrible. At least in this mod the starting government gibs +1 energy so I can enjoy the luxurious +1 energy per square from the start (especially since free market is much later in the tech tree).

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
CHINAMAXING

aS6LOnN.png

HUMAN HIVE EXPANDS TO HARNESS THE URANIUM FLATS!

In a splendidly decisive move radiating pure manly assertiveness, Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, Father of Industry and Fabricator-General of Mankind, resolutely decreed full-scale development of the Uranium Flats just south of our beloved colony Laborer's Throng, and incidentally, also somewhat close to Gaian territory. The special economic interest zone, exceedingly rich in uranium and other heavy metals, has until now been left completely vacant. "To ignore such vast deposits would constitute a crime against industry" our Glorious Leader concluded! Once properly extracted these resources will not only significantly fuel our glorious march of progress but eventually enrich all wayward factions with top quality uranium through our Merchant Exchange's inter-factional commerce system with Sheng-Ji Yangist characteristics!

Pgr2jVN.png

While the legitimacy of Chairman Yang's sound and righteous policy ought to be completely self-evident to all - the Hive has historically exercised exclusive control over the territory since our settlement of Sucia Island - the Committee for Promoting Enduring Cordial Relations has nevertheless issued a friendly reminder, particularly to our dear Gaian neighbours, to assiduously respect the demarcation line of our core factional interest. Unauthorized activity conducted beyond or in suspicious proximity of the Chairman's new Nine-Dash Line (九段线) will be met with the utmost retaliatory force of our invincible Hive Security. Of course, the ever-peaceful Human Hive remains fully convinced the good Lady Skye will gladly greet our joyous coming together with a delighted "Ni Hao!"

Running out of land on my cuck island so I'm grabbing some new clay!

Just like in real life, there is truly no place where agentorange can be free of Chinamen. :lol:

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Edit: oops, misread that!

Anyway let's just say that to the unenlightened the Chairman votes in mysterious way.

+M

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
kcCfRUP.png

5vxUNdr.png

Gaia was working on this lovely project. Somehow the requisite tech just... Came to me. +M

Obviously I rushed it! Two artifacts and close to two dozen units but it will hopefully be worth it. Boreholes baby!

As for Gaia, top Hive diplomats previously asked for a pact of subservience but were RUDELY rejected.

Rampant militarization and menacing of rightful Hive expansion cannot be tolerated.

Respect the Chairman's Nine-Dash Line!

Y8rtJhB.png

Pulse defences would stop rovers dead in their tracks. Pity they don't do much against force-marched infantry!

DuoKScB.png

:killitwithfire:

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Morgan News Network Broadcast, 11th of November, Q4 Fiscal Year 2172.

MNN Voice of the Streets interviews theme

Theresa Emet: It is time to hear some Voice of the Street, this time on the hot topic of the Northern Morganican War. Let's see and hear what the average folks have to say on this newest and most violent geopolitical crisis.

H96puw7.png

James Cloakedfigure, High-Powered Businessman encountered on Tsel's Street, Morgan Psychotronics.

Jimbo Anchorman: Sir, what do you think about the Hive Invasion of Gaian territory?

James Cloakedfigure: As a high-powered businessman that is now going for my high-powered business meeting I am quite concerned over this barbaric assault. The countless number of assets destroyed, vital trade infrastructure damaged not to mention the violent reduction of the consumer base. All quite tragic.

Jimbo Anchorman: How tragic sir?

James Cloakedfigure: Billions of credits tragic, that is for certain. I am already seeing the nugranola price index hitting rockbottom, nugranola futures are trading for a hundrenth of their price last fiscal year. Things are looking grim for business Jimbo, something has to be done.

Jimbo Anchorman: What do you think has to be done?

James Cloakedfigure: High-powered business meetings to agree on high-powered solutions to this problem.

Jimbo Anchorman: How high-powered solutions?

James Cloakedfigure: Enough to get the job done and restore balance to the markets.

FDwfKPL.png

Monica Muafangejo: Sir, what is your take on the Hive-Gaian war?

Arthur Killjoy, maize farmer and razorbeak rancher, owner of Killjoy Farm west of Morgan H2GO.

Arthur Killjoy: I say fuck the Chairman's nine dash line, and fuck him too, and fuck the frozen commie hell-hole they crawled out of. This is Morganica, there ain't no place for commies 'ere.

Monica Muafangejo: Are you supporting all out war with the Human Hive?

Arthur Killjoy: I say we grab our Impalers, fire up the good old charleston cruisers and ride north blasting the pinkos to tiny red pieces. This is a war where the Morganican way of life is at stake. We cannot let peaceful folk fall under the shackles of godless communism. The reds have to pay, we cannot let those people fall under the Chairman's yoke!

The turn is 72, the name of the place, Morganica. The commies want a fight, I will give them and anyone else a fight. ITZ coming and I am not leaving my pact bro alone against this commie terror.

:bunkertime:

In other news seems Miriam did some super ninja rush depriving me of the Polymorphic Defence System (vanilla Citizen's Defence Force), so no free perimeter defences for me. Was sure I would get it as nobody was building it and UN inspectors were keeping me up to date on any stealth construction of obsolete projects for retooling. Oh well, means I have more resources to spend on killing Hivers.

Last edited:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Morgan News Network Broadcasting the most important news live, all the darn time! 22nd of July, Q3 Fiscal Year 2174

MCMSE freedom march

OJ62qQ1.png

Theresa Emet: Jubilation in Glowmite Towers as locals burst into dance and joy after being delivered from the evils of war by the MCMSE 2nd cavalry brigade. The motorized forces employing also psyker support have thoroughly routed all hostile forces surrounding the Gaian settlement. We join live with Tom Uncle who is now at the Gaian base and smelling the ITZWOODZ.

Tom Uncle: That’s right, we’ve got some nice parading and festivities going around here. People eating NuGranola, open air free love events, mindworm taming and other traditional Gaian attractions. It seems as if things are going on as they have always been in this region, but that has not been the case for a long time until recently.

Tom Uncle: Just a few days ago this base was surrounded by vile forces hell-bent on oppressing our spirit of free enterprise. Their Gamma Impactor Infantry company, empaths herding vicious mindworms, troops armed with pulse mines and a covert ops team were all keen on taking away the freedom of the Gaian people in this region.

Theresa Emet: How absolutely tragic!

Tom Uncle: That’s right Theresa, tragic is the bare minimum the situation could have been called. Luckily the cavalry and supporting forces have came to rescue. With just minimal losses in the 4th Cavalry company, our overwhelming forces of freedom have indeed demolished the dreaded foe that is tainting the proud and free land of Morganica.

Theresa Emet: That’s fantastic new Tom! I heard that the markets reacted positively, particularly the agricultural commodities sector with 36% price increase on 6-month NuGranola futures!

WF8ZflT.png

Tom Uncle: That’s right Theresa. I heard you can made BIG CREDITS trading NuGranola and agricultural futures for other crops on the Morgan AGREX . With just some capital and as much as 4000% of totally safe leverage, you too can become a millionaire in mere seconds! Just gotta be quick, confident and aggressive!

Theresa Emet: Definitely Tom, the Morgan AGREX puts the AGRE into aggressive and reckless agricultural market speculation! Become an agro-trading titan with AGREX, a commodity exchange ran by Planet’s first in financial institutions - the Morgan Omni-Goliath Bank! Be AGREXIVE.

Tom Uncle: Be a real APEX FINANCIAL PREDATOR, the ALPHA KILLER WHITE SHARK of the market. Sign up for a FREE trial account today on AGREX's morganlinks platform! Get rich NOW!

Project Burning Man Conference Call, 18th of July, Q3 Fiscal Year 2174

GC3UhCe.png

Morgan: Colonel Cwalile, how is the operation progressing.

Cwalile: Primary objective achieved, the front line is moving in the desired direction, sir.

Morgan: What about the enemy troops?

Cwalile: Mann’s intel was correct, troops movements were as analysts have predicted, sir. All have been routed.

Dixon: A rare occasion when things are goin’ accordin’ to plan during a war. Best not rely on it too much son.

Cwalile: Yes sir, we need to be ready for every eventuality. My officers are creating contingencies on the fly, with the help of Mann’s personnel.

Mann: It is good to know you find our data useful.

Cwalile: In any case Mr. CEO, the Morganican Confederation of Militias and Self-defense Enthusiasts is fully mobilised and ready for this fight.

Dixon: I have some concerns about the quality of our troops, they ain’t seen a proper fight before. They have enthusiasm and mostly they have the guts, but compared to Hive troops they lack the cohesion and discipline necessary during a conflict of this here kind.

Cwalile: Sir, President General Sir, with all due respect, it was enough to secure Glowmite Towers, Sir.

Dixon: It may be enough at this particular point in time Colonel Director, and for that particular objective. Other battlefields might not be so kind to our forces. Long term, if we are to emerge victorious from this here campaign, we need to better integrate the militias and turn them into a proper army. Even if one based on volunteers, convicts, guns for hire and the rest of the colorful menagerie forming the MCMSE.

Morgan: Well, that credits can buy, our budget should be able to support what you need President General. I trust at least the equipment is up to expectations?

Dixon: Colonel, tell the good CEO what you told me over the wireless some hour ago.

Cwalile: We could always use more firepower, some support weaponry perhaps. It never hurts to outgun the enemy.

Umglik: I believe I can help, my staff will ship you some new toys, courtesy of the project Tesla team. I think you received the specs and overview.

Cwalile: Yes, they will be most useful. Should make life easier for the boys at the front.

Morgan: What about the psykers?

Morgenstern: My psykers have performed admirably; the enemy boil has been pacified and terminated. The secrets uncovered in the progenitor nexus give us an edge in the field of psionics, despite considerable enemy focus on the subject.

Dixon: Bet Yang didn’t expect we’d do that.

Morgan: And I assume resistance will be broken and Gaian assets will be secured?

Cwalile: That depends on the progress of the other brigades, but with Glowmite Towers secure it is only a matter of time.

Morgan: Good, I assume Yang will be happy to hear Project Burning Man is proceeding just as planned.

Johnson Sr.: He better be, our sales departments looks forward to the new customers they will be able to reach via the agreement.

Morgan: William, I am certain our win-win scenario will result in the revenue and profit growth we all desire. No market out there quite as big and undiscovered as the Hive. Also the Gaian assets will serve our ventures well once the hippies our out of the picture and we plant proper industry on our new soil.

Umglik: Do not forget about our achievements in AutoEconomics, with the Econ Neural Nets we just implemented last month, our export margins will become higher. Not to mention the wonders they could bring if we decide to adopt them on a large scale in our society.

Johnson Sr.: Yes, a truly untapped market, GDP skyrocketing, I already heard it. Not sure if making cloud neural networks available on demand, for anyone with enough credits, is the right course of action when at war.

Mann: We would lose the ability to control dissent. With everyone and their mother having their own econ bot in the morganlinks cloud, there is no possibility to nip issues in the bud as there is too much traffic to monitor, even with our own security bots.

Dixon: A reality I am not eager to embrace when we are at war. Dissent leads to low morale and disrupted supply lines.

Morgan: Neither am I, but every opportunity presents some kind of return. The question is if it is the best possible return. It is for me gentlemen to decide if we shall pursue it. Now, my trusted managers and commanders, I believe we can finish this call. My assistant will schedule the next one for tomorrow. Morgan out.

SigwKFV.png

Negotiations with the Hive during the ”nine-dash line” crisis, Fiscal Year 2168, Colorized

REMOVE GRANOLA, REMOVE GRANOLA

In a stroke of high-powered business genius I decided that the best way to deal with the obvious soon to happen Hive invasion of Gaian turf is to join Yang in his REMOVE GRANOLA endeavour. Why fight the Hive and waste precious resources for nothing when I can join the fun and git new lebensraum for my high-powered business ventures, not to mention superior pact commerce? Win-win for everyone involved!

Well, except for AO. I don’t like throwing him under the bus like that as he is a bro, although according to Merc he did report to him the status of my Polymorphic Defence System construction, which Merc recently rushed. In my personal SMAX brocode, this is even more dishonorable than telling someone you will help them against invaders, but actually feeding the enemy intel, breaking pact and also invading them yourself in a true ribbentrop-molotov fashion. True fact, reporting on project progress of an ally is MAXIMUM UNBRO.

Then again I also did regret not just outright annexing him earlier. Well that and let’s face it, we were 60-ish turns in and the Hive easily found unclaimed turf to peacefully settle a base on the Uranium flats with no need to declare war, as AO had no bases on the uranium flats at all. That’s just sloppy colonization on AO’s part considering how cramped our continent is and how much certain people are growin’. Gotta not fall back too much behind the curve and all that, grabbing his clay was the lowest hanging fruit as far as territorial expansion is concerned.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
NuYuan-maxxing

8PLK5kl.png

HIVE-TV - FACTUAL news for INTER-FACTIONAL enlightenment! Top news tonight: Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang announced the lifting of his protectionist ban on exports and imports. The wholesome measure, put in place ten years ago to protect the ideological integrity of the Unity, has now run its course given recently perfected Unity Police coverage. This move effectively opens the door for the Human Hive to join the rapidly emerging global market as a competent and reliable key player. The members of our newly formed Committee of Mutually Beneficial Enriching Commerce look forward with great enthusiasm to providing goods and services to trading partners across Planet.

On the subject of Planetary diplomacy, Supreme Leader Yang has participated in several personal exchanges with both CEO Nwabudike Morgan and Governor Pravin Lal. Official communication mechanisms and strategic dialogue were suspended after the factions became mired in a dispute over the conflict spurned by Gaian aggression in our southernmost territory. The talks reportedly proceeded in a comradely and friendly atmosphere, testament to what our Dear Leader termed the higher cognitive functions of "realist statesmen" and "esteemed men of methods". An amicable tripartite relationship between the Human Hive, Morgan Industries and the Peacekeeping Forces serves the interests of Humanity and therefore also the interests of the Unity, the Chairman remarked.

v93dPJC.png

Meanwhile, the heinous crimes of Deirdre's terror thugs know no bounds. Not only have they fired endless shells in the night at the peaceful farming community Body of the Many - they have launched coordinated assaults against unarmed settlers and terraforming teams, killing and torturing even the little Hivelings! This thrice-cursed inhuman crime could be perpetrated only by the vilest butchers steeped in savage extremism to the marrow! The Association of Hive Victims of Eco-Terrorism and Their Bereaved Families praised the just and timely intervention by Morgan Industries while simultaneously imploring Marshal Yang with hearts burning with towering hatred to cleanse the clan of ultra-extremists in Gaia's Landing!

Touched by the emphatic display, Supreme Commander Yang has vowed the complete destruction of all enemies of Unity! Expanding on the subject, Father Hope issued a blunt and unambiguous warning to meddling factions trying to tear the Uranium Flats from the Human Hive stating that such plots would not end well for the perpetrators: "Any attempt to split the Unity in any part of the Hive will end in crushed bodies and shattered bones!"

To emphasize the point our Eternal Leader declared our Pact of Brotherhood with the Lord's Believers null and void, citing ample evidence of Sister Miriam's deranged zealots repeatedly feeding allied military intelligence to the Gaian terrorist state, the only viable explanation for the recent resemblance of Gaian military competence. "The Believers, set on achieving total domination through rapid population expansion, are even now outfitting armed expeditions of mobile "crusaders" - they are a menace to Humanity and must be stopped dead in their tracks", a Hive Security spokesman said. Henceforth any "Believing" cultists found snooping around Hive networks or spreading the intellectual disease "Christianity" at the tip of their impact weapons will be summarily terminated. This has been Hive-TV news! Thank you, and good night!

KcY9CnM.png

Dealings with Miriam were useful, got good credits for tech and the recent pact allowed me to glean information on their bases, research and military nexus. However there is no way I can match their rampant population boom that's frankly only just begun. In a Hive-Believing alliance I would end up the junior partner, so even -if- victory could be achieved you can guess what my ultimate fate would be. Much better to make new friends and allies.

+M

Edit: And yes, true to type I even stooped so low as to use j-cutie Sayaka Yamamoto for Human Hive brain bamboozling.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Weebmaxxing

KUpfiNW.png

The people rejoiced with burning zeal as Great Marshal Sheng-Ji Yang, Eternal Symbol of Humanity's Unification, personally officiated the spectacular landing ceremony in Bangellian Deeps of nine full banners of Hive Security dispatched to assist the "Extraordinary Comission for the Rectification of Borders" and quell once and for all the bloody Uranium Flats insurrection! All the People stood as one in tearful salute as row after row of our valiant heroes marched in unison and assembled in perfect formations - ever-stalwart, ever-ready to fight and lay down their lives for Mankind in perfect embodiment of Sheng-Ji Yangist Thought. Truly there is no greater pleasure than to observe the excellent ranks of our young people single-heartedly supporting the Chairman's vision with firm faith, noble view of life and indomitable fighting spirit!

Speaking before the assembled troops as well as directly to all of Humanity, Marshal Yang, our Glorious General Who Descended From Heaven, further made public an indictment exposing the sordid nature of Believing treachery! Despite ample warnings to cease fomenting discontent within our territory Miriam Godwinson has refused to desist from her incessant meddling, preferring instead to cruelly trample the pure white rose of Unity extended in brotherly friendship under the savage boot of religious extremism.

In righteous response to unpardonable provocations, aiding and abetting our enemies and menacing our Pact Brother Zakharov with brutish impudence, our Ever-Victorious and Iron-Willed Commander now calls upon the full might of Hive Security, the Hive Naval Corps and the Planetary Defence Force to confront at every turn this fanatical and regressive faction in order to make Chiron safe for Unity, pronouncing with utmost resoluteness a protective and punitive VENDETTA UPON THE LORD'S BELIEVERS!

nnSDcPs.png

WARMLY RECEIVE THE EVANGELIST - WITH GUNFIRE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom