Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I appreciate graphics in RPGs

• I have a problem with this

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • I don't have a problem with this

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Poll choice... (kingcomrade)

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
Gothic 2 has the best graphics:rpgcodex:

gothic2-2010-12-26-17-46-17-57.jpg

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Don’t really care about graphics (some Amiga and C64 games have ”good” graphics as far as I’m concerned), other than that they seem to be too much in the fore front for games, while being the least important thing as far as the games specific function goes.

Gibson

Learned
i appreciate aesthetics in games but that doesn't mean good graphics; graphics are a nice cherry on top if everything else is good, but to have graphics as the only decent thing in a game... [how_about_no_bear].

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom