Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
People are exaggerating the horrific and scarring scenes from Evenicle. Imagine getting this triggered by some fantasy rape hentai. None of it was particularly scarring lmao.
Fictional shit could have a bigger impact than the real shit. Fictional lack the reason to be hated.

Black Angel

Arcane
People are exaggerating the horrific and scarring scenes from Evenicle. Imagine getting this triggered by some fantasy rape hentai. None of it was particularly scarring lmao.
Who's being *triggered*, here? I personally only said I felt my bowels moving in unusual manner, but that's about it. The others only acknowledged how fucked up (and how usual) those are from Alicesoft.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

MFW another rape scene comes up

mb_theonewhosawitall.png

Last edited:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That blobber gameplay...It takes a special kind of person to be able to play them (Lands of Lore was good though ngl). Video made me want to replay KoDP though.

Last edited:

Jinn

Arcane
That chat is fucking terrible.

Stream itself is pretty damn good though. Sseth does surprisingly well live.

HEKE

Educated
Last Sseth stream on DLive for a while with Ken Ashcorp as a guest.

A quick recap of the stream for those interested:
- Some Sseth family history (Got exiled from Eastern Europe to Kazakstan or thereabouts after the October Revolution, some other related stuff)
- Going through random bits and pieces & other small project files (Mostly audio and video files, such as Sseth vaping while wearing a black morphsuit, military hardware commercials and clips of terrible anime)
- Sseth and Ken delve into the wondrous world of everyone's favourite PnP RPG, FATAL
- Finally, in the end, Sseth channels his inner school shooter by revealing his plan and getup to get rid of an annoying local Hindu preacher
- The stream abruptly ends

Well worth the three hours if you got the time.

Murk

Arcane
He did some interview with a few spergs here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BETHyPN44

skip to 1 minute in since the beginning is just some delays, but he starts answering questions about how/what he does and shit. And just general shit-shooting.

edit: the meta game he forces on the merchant's guild is pretty LULsworthy

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom