Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

a cut of domestic sheep prime

a pig button in honor of warpig's frequent and consistent contributions of positive and motivational forum posts.

pig and tony robbins your way into a new you.

qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png
qDEVekP.png

Citizen

I'm confused, is the 'ok boomer' meme directed towards actual babyboomers or older millenials aka '30 y/o boomers'? Either way we need an :оkboomer:/:оkzoomer: twin buttons

overly excitable young man

There is no rpg themed button for this being a ... ... ... alt right recruitment forum.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why the fuck are you spamming this thread with your retarded american generation shit?! The rest of the world doesn't have that label stupidity,now fuck off you dipshit americans!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
What kind of utility would a "quote pyramid" button even have?

Also we must make sure not to unduly inflate the number of buttons, as it would reduce the value of existing buttons. The button economy is serious business.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I'm not autistic enough for 4chan and also not autistic enough for woke twitter, so this stuff really confuses me. I think twitter took the 30-year old boomer meme from 4chan but didn't get it and it became about baby boomers, but I'm not sure.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
The so called Internet left without social approval indicators is contagiously dangerous for the established mass behavior. Us the Good Wishing League recommend avoiding any segment left possibly deprived of the visible public attitude indicators and their easily detectable means to express.

Yes, you need more buttons.

Ahahahaha

AHAHAhahahahahaahahaAAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHhahahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHahannananananananaanaNANANANANANANAN
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..ZXf5-DFG5-OP76-VG3tuо

О

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom