Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Recommend me quality moe JRPG

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Recommend me JRPG with quality moe waifu on PC.
Must have fun combat, activities, story not important, most important is the moe.

Last edited:

someone else

Arcane
Patron
I'm thinking of the Atelier and Neptunia series to satisfy my moe bar and make me kyun!
Or Tales of Berseria but I don't think that has much moe.

Bring up your moe bar!

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
what's a moe?
TMhCg6F.jpg

hexer

No one wants to give us a direct answer.
I'm getting suspicious moe is something you'd never mention to your parents

someone else

Arcane
Patron
1A230FB495AC250B415F6EF12339DF85D49AD313

This game tries to appeal to all demographics, it has both bishoujo & ikemen, easy cutesy mobs like those bunny slimes. It does have optional tough bosses for the hardcore, you can even choose your loli servant's gender.

MOE MOE!

Game actually gives me stress due to time constraints, it is actually very difficult to lose but I want to be efficient.

Last edited:

Ialda

Learned
Quality-wise, Disgaea and the Atelier franchises are probably your safest bets : as asinine as your typical late-era Bioware title, but at least the characters look better and you have actual RPG mechanisms in them.

Recommend me JRPG with quality moe waifu on PC.

The Senran Kagura franchise has XP and levels and wearable equipment for your girls, hence it's a RPG. Quality moe/erokawai stuff in it !

shywn

Savant
I'd say Heaven Strada as well as Relict / Relict 2, all from AniSeed and all NSFW, but I know I'll get shot down because they probably don't have an English translation since I don't follow these translation things so I thus far refrained from recommending anything.

All I can say is you can make through Heaven Strada without teh Japanese skills. So give it a try?

Edit: After some more searching, I found Maou to odore from catwalk, Spitan Spirits expedition from Xuse, Tenkuu no sinfonia from F&C, Night Wizard from RUNE, and Eien no Aselia from Xuse... I believe the last one is translated. Not vouching for quality for any of these.

I don't play that many RPGs, really. The non-interactive games are more my style.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom