Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ ELEX 2 news poll

What's more important: ELEX 2 news or the continued presence of Fluent on this site?

• Total voters

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
So this just happened:

elexpoll.jpg

I think this is an important issue that should be decided by the public. Please let us know your opinioun.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
REMOVE FLUENT remove fluent
you are worst watcher. you are the watcher idiot you are the watcher smell. return to rpg watch. to our watcher cousins you may come our codexia. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,rpg watch we will never forgeve you. fluent rascal FUck but fuck asshole watcher stink rpg watch sqhipere shqipare..watcher genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead watcher..ahahahahahRPGWATCH WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget mindx2 vs HiddenX. mindx2 codexer kill HiddenX, rpg watch return to your precious popamole….hahahahaha idiot watcher and rpg watch smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE FLUENT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. codexia=kill rpg watch… mca alive in codexia, mca making post in codexia. underrail styg codexia. we are smart and have rpg now hahahaha ha because of styg… you are ppoor stink watcher… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

styg alive numbr one #1 in codexia….fuck the watch,..FUCKk ashol watcher no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur site and your posters. styg aliv and real strong dev kill all the watch posters with rpg magic now we the codexer rule .ape of the zoo presidant Myrthos fukc the great Aubrielle and lay egg this egg hatch and rpg watch wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. codexia greattst countre

overly excitable young man

The aliens have destroyed all mana so you have to collect all ELEX chalices, purify them and give them back to the Berserkers
so that they can cast spells again to defend against the invaders.

Murk

Arcane
I have a degree of sympathy for Fluent, I think in another life and another time I may have enjoyed his company and possibly bought him a beer.

But here and now, with this choice -- which is really no choice at all.

Decisions must be made.

All Elex-2-news to the codex.

Swigen

Arbiter
I voted for Fluent ‘cause I still haven’t beaten ELEX yet so I’m not all that anxious to hear spoilery news about ELEX 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom