Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Disciple

Savant
Ultima IV Virtue cards:

5Uqj91M.png
v5t5jn4.png
onNYUJa.png
qJ4kOwE.png
XZ4HYcJ.png
o11QGrF.png
vRmfNtD.png
XvMcdD4.png

DL

Betrayal in Antara:

A0bu3jR.png
YHPVy2x.png
V28DdjF.png
j7UfLdO.png
z33GV7C.png
FF6hyAw.png
YvsTI4O.png
u47AzP4.png

gs2j3jB.png
jphwNZs.png
uLReQl5.png
oJQFoWn.png
1N03hXe.png
yXtinkP.png
lKb7FfA.png
RTigZ9h.png

8tdng2l.png
a3S6pPV.png
dlmURdL.png
XxEb1IN.png
Eif977F.png
G6yGD2b.png
HjAgYsZ.png
NMKeEhE.png

DL

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
In honor of the momentous and fast approaching first ever English release of Romancing SaGa 3, I decided to make some avatars out of the beautiful character artwork. I know at least a few user around here will enjoy and find a use for them.

Infinitron I would be very thankful if you added them to our growing collection of avatars.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0ek9ibtjz96yzz/Romancing_Saga_3_Avatars.rar/file

EDIT: It's a been a couple days and I haven't seen them added. Was just curious Infinitron: if you saw it, if there is a particular reason why not, or if they aren't in the correct format? Got them all at 96x96 PNG I believe. Or the other option being, of course, that you haven't had time to get around to yet.

One of these (Sarah Carson) was a JPG instead of a PNG for some reason. I converted it but you should provide an original if you can.

Also you forgot to resize the King to 96x96.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls

BjsEPTI.png
tScpZSe.png
mP0LFL2.png
PIyYjdp.png
p9jBZDo.png
sTccuBY.png
xyuAtWj.png
ZNRoAtj.png
cSrIHzF.png

DL

Avernum 4

AOB7TSQ.png
QvDCwA9.png
3q7QX4x.png
raqZghl.png
guRvwKl.png
dzEOZTN.png
hQ88eXt.png
XEinG5y.png
y2iDRFp.png
qxk4X1h.png
hNQ5Yw5.png
pyzDauT.png
ctIeFwJ.png
1wsjYi4.png
wyU3ZDP.png
KROVXw1.png
mOtVs9y.png
sKdBjQe.png
ASGiGda.png
bAaNxaZ.png
B98PbvE.png
aFWBx0t.png
MiWvYEZ.png
unBi5Zn.png
EumrCfN.png
dJDNTql.png
2g291zw.png
hhsZh8C.png
RibSb5w.png
JpqWN6C.png

DL

Avernum 5

O1adkZw.png
LvWTdwF.png
xxNqWjc.png
YWQVXOU.png
l0CbCzv.png
i37YRGF.png
N3v4BDJ.png
p9pJWY6.png
STajBAv.png
GablwCP.png
71sINha.png
GK8Xpmc.png
BjxCLnk.png
zoouimw.png
8v9F37f.png
14oh6nG.png
DQqDNuU.png
lX5lVLU.png
diNnnWG.png
SC4bDEP.png
1RBQUWQ.png
ZOqiROZ.png
0rWL5QM.png
5WCqBqo.png
wYKhKtP.png

DL

Avernum 6

RXXJISc.png
ta1bcAa.png

DL

If somebody gifts me Avernum 3 I can make its portraits into avatars too.

Last edited:

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Can one of the mods please change my avatar back to this one. I changed it and could never get my old one back. I will really appreciate it if one of you could be so kind. This is the one that was added last year for me. Thank you

thumb-97744.jpg

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
You could simply submit it for the gallery. Needs to have the right dimensions though. What game is it from?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom