Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
I wanted SkiFree 2.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
I almost certain that i'm not gonna buy this game because the only Survival game that i played was minecraft back in 2014.. but hey .. Let's how turns out.. Hopefully is just a side project with the smaller team.

Prime Junta

I almost certain that i'm not gonna buy this game because the only Survival game that i played was minecraft back in 2014.. but hey .. Let's how turns out.. Hopefully is just a side project with the smaller team.

Dude, just play Dwarf Fortress. It’s still being worked on.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
(Realtalk though, this is exactly how people reacted when Armored Warfare was announced in 2014 and it's no more indicative of Obsidian's future than that game was. The future of Obsidian is, obviously, The Outer Worlds.)

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
(Realtalk though, this is exactly how people reacted when Armored Warfare was announced in 2014 and it's no more indicative of Obsidian's future than that was. The future of Obsidian is, obviously, The Outer Worlds.)
They made Armored Warfare because they were desperate for cash. This is being made with their Microsoft bux.

Whipped Cream

Learned
Patron
Obisidan, if Microsoft are forcing you to make this then blink twice. If not then blink once.

If you blink once then here's some helpful advice: Shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun is rated as the quickest and most reliable method of suicide with a success rate of roughly 98%. Hanging yourself, which is what you are doing, only has a 30-40% success rate and is much slower and agonizing.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
(Realtalk though, this is exactly how people reacted when Armored Warfare was announced in 2014 and it's no more indicative of Obsidian's future than that was. The future of Obsidian is, obviously, The Outer Worlds.)
They made Armored Warfare because they were desperate for cash. This is being made with their Microsoft bux.

But it began before Microsoft acquired them. Similar to inXile's weird Frostpoint VR game. Seems Microsoft's policy is to let the studios it acquires finish their weird side projects as best as they can.

The Real Fanboy
I’m really happy I turned in my fan card a week or two ago. Otherwise I might have been upset.

I’m happy I made those fortnite av’s a week or two ago
QSGbFWI.png
QSGbFWI.png

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
You could tell they expected a hostile reaction with how Sawyer took time to explain this game was in development before they joined Microsoft.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
But it began before Microsoft acquired them. Similar to inXile's weird Frostpoint VR game. Seems Microsoft's policy is to let the studios it acquires finish their weird side projects.
Considering that Microsoft is the publisher of this game (right?) then that means this game was entirely Obsidian's idea. The publisher My.com is the one that came up with Armored Warfare's concept.

Irata

Scholar
JUST TAKE YOUR BIKE AND RIDE HOME TO THE MIDWEST SAWYER! YOU CAN STILL ESCAPE!
Welcome to the Hotel California. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom