Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
I can imagine a fun RPG in that setting, not sure why they decided to make it a survival game.

Duraframe300

Arcane

user

Savant
This game looks slightly more interesting than watching grass grow. And the reason they keep boasting about making a hugely sized world is because the shrunken setting has actually allowed them to spread their assets thin.

GrainWetski

Arcane
'Edward Penisthumbs' would have been a better title. A missed opportunity.

vZ82vU3.jpg
Is that fairly long hair I see? Clearly this game has a bigger budget than Outer Worlds.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Game has no MTX planned right now according to Brennecke. Guess we'll finally see how fucked Obsidian is under MS come release.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
This game's audience won't be what they expect. It's like a pedo's dream. Play among kids pretending to be a kid.

I predict the male feminists will be all over it.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Funny, and disturbing. And scary. I saw a picture of a sheep led to slaughter.

It was not MS who forced them, they actually WANTED to do some survival game with Fortnite graphics.

As I said before, every company that got rid of publisher's oppression, who exploited them, immediatly dreaming of how it could take it place and get all the money for itself.

Serious question, because I don't know why everybody are so angry about this.

It's more like whole Codex got slapped to the face.
Like if there was big TV screen in large room, and whole Codex gathered near it to witness their idol.
And then giant hand protruded from TV screen, and slapped us all at the face.

Why? Because we broke the rule "trust no one".
I see Codex reaction actually as confused.

Also https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Необыкновенные_приключения_Карика_и_Вали

Fantasy on the theme of the novel of the same name by Ian Larry. Brother and sister Karik and Valya, having drunk a mysterious elixir invented by Professor Enotov, decrease so much that the dragonfly takes them to the pond. Children get into an unusual, surprisingly interesting world of insects.

Soviet film by 1987 year...

Duraframe300

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom