Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Tigranes

Arcane
Yes, because shareholders of video game companies (or random giant companies that own said companies) just want you to focus on making a good product, rite

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Items that boost attributes(especially by significant amounts) should be extremely rare in all but the highest of fantasy settings IMO.

Even D&D, a very high fantasy/high magical setting. The bonus is non stacking, a belt of giant strength costs 16k, while a wand of bull strength costs 4.5k and the belt is subjected to the same rules of magical effects. In other words, you step into a anti magic field? Your magical belt is now a regular belt. You step into a Lich's lair and he launched mordenkainen's disjunction? Now your belt(if failed a save) is just a belt. No more stat gain. The situation is completely different than a worl where everyone in the world has 10 on every attribute and the unique difference between the strongest fighter to the weakest fighter is the boot that he is wearing.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I do find it slightly amusing how westerners react when they realise the power of economy and that some other country's (China) interests has to be taken into consideration, not just their own.

Taking interests into account isn't the same as shutting a dude down like they did.

Shaq got it right. You're better than that, Shad.

Shadenuat

Arcane
And if da guy didn't bring politiks into tournament which also took part in China (one of devisions anyway), maybe he would get the prize, instead of giving 200.000$ to a lone chinese girl who aptly took 1st placings. :shittydog:

Codex Year of the Donut
And if da guy didn't bring politiks into tournament which also took part in China (one of devisions anyway), maybe he would get the prize, instead of giving 200.000$ to a lone chinese girl who aptly took 1st placings. :shittydog:
Yes, because Blizzard certainly cares about the politics of other countries.
I'm sure they'll ban players for being pro-LGBT while living in a country that is anti-LGBT. Surely. 100% sure.
image.png

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

If he have said something politically accepted like "for trans people", do you really think that Blizzard would take that harsh action? Of course Blizzard shuted down him, not by "bringing politics" but by putting their economic interests in China at risk.

PS : Is politically accepted but IMO transsexualism should be considered a disease, a man who believes to be woman is IMO like a guy who believes to be Napoleon. This is no longer considered disease due the gay lobby. Politically speaking i envy you russians. I live in a white minority country and here we have affirmative actions to protect the non white majority from the white minority despite being a blonde, blue eyed princess who ended slavery and thanks to it, the monarchy suffered a military coup...

Desiderius

Patron

And to think I joined the Codex so I could brofist this dipshit.

You’d best pray you never get that knock on the door, smartass. It’s useful idiots like you they come for first because they know no one gives a flying fuck about you, and for good reason.

janior

Arcane
Patron
Playing the best diablo. Can you do that on D2/3??? Can you do that on D4???

kllcOsd.png

Also installed the Belzebub mod and an playing as a necromancer

7f6vQvN.png

Belzebub is a amazing mod. Could be better. Zombies are useless. Cooldown on fire wall, guardian, etc is a decline. But for those who can't play D1 due the lack of QoL, i recommend the mod. For those who wanna play as Barbarian/Necromancer/Assassin, i recommend https://mod.diablo.noktis.pl/download

PS : Any mod that allow you to be a warlock and command a harem of succubus demonic army???
I approve of this

Shadenuat

Arcane
You’d best pray you never get that knock on the door, smartass. It’s useful idiots like you they come for first because they know no one gives a flying fuck about you, and for good reason.
U can still brofist rusty, he's a cool guy.

If he have said something politically accepted like "for trans people", do you really think that Blizzard would take that harsh action?
Course not. Cause Chinese don't care a shit for this. But if say I'd play against Ukranian(s) during whatever sports event, and shout CRIMEA IS OURS, I'd expect to be removed from tournament and permabanned. And this is bad sports.

Unless it would happen in Russia: so basically, the house makes the rules.

I also find it ironic that you can go to cyberarenas dominated by asians, which means at least some of the money flowing there is probably theirs (since there's whole Chinese division for that game), shake your fist, play the gaem and also take the money. Which is what happened as Blizz returned guy his 3000$.
Now if guy refused the money after, I could see myself getting some respect for the guy.

Also sorry but what country you're from exactly?

Politically speaking i envy you russians.
Note that free independent Russians added gay romances to Pathfinder Kingmaker to please Paizo :shittydog:
Now I wonder how any of us would behave in a situation like that. (hides David Gaydar portrait under pillow)

Also there's not a lot to envy. Russia is not in a good state right now. If I could trade everything bad we have for some SJW pinkhairs I'd raise the rainbow flag instantly.

edit. ironically after writing that went to pay rent and right outside the house a stack of ahmeds engaged me talking language unknown probably wondering about my economical stature and debating sociopolitical issues; but I escaped. truly, Russia is country of white paradise :shittydog:
dis is last post about politiks, i will continue talking about leveling my druid next if anything.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Note that free independent Russians added gay romances to Pathfinder Kingmaker to please Paizo :shittydog:
Russia is a small gaming market but I'm loving the chinese goverment push to pratically ban LGBT stuff on their country, it will be hilarious to see how gaming companies will bend the knee and sacrifice all their "principles" to sell on the second largest gaming market. Magic the Gathering just recently retconned a character from being a pansexual into a straight woman that loves chads because Hasbro loves money more than their cynical virtue signaling. It will be hilarious to watch.

Desiderius

Patron

I’m from (but lived around the world, as has my wife, particularly in Budapest and Prague, who know something about the kind of thing unfolding in Hong Kong, which is about more than power politics and lines on a map) the country sliding into Darkness at Noon thanks exactly to willful ignorance like your own. For what it’s worth Crimea is mostly yours and the people living there would largely agree.

The rest of the Ukraine having gotten their own taste of the Rainbow Empire may well head that way themselves.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Mysterious. I like that in a Pathfinder fan. Although I asked Viktor.
Hungarian or Czech then? I heard they're fairly conservative.

You’d best pray you never get that knock on the door
they don't knock in Russia, they just break it, take your stuff and jail you for wrongthink antitsarthink.

I admit this is one weird dialogue though, since I have no idea why you got butthurt in the first place.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
I have no idea why you got butthurt in the first place.

I'm not butthurt. I'm disgusted that you're buying Blizzard/CCP bullshit. Whether they (Okhrana, NKVD, Cheka, Gestapo, Stasi, CCP, Brennan/Weissman) knock or not depends on whether they're trying to fool the weak-minded (going through the motions) or strongarm the keen (deliberately ignoring them).

I'm a proudly non-deracinated Murican of the sixth or seventh generation. We have a lot in common with present-day Poles, Magyars, Czechs, and Slovaks.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I'm not butthurt. I'm disgusted that you're buying Blizzard/CCP bullshit.
I didn't buy anything Blizzard since year 2000, I am just being sarcastic. And maybe I am failing at it often. Cause I am bad at sarcasm.

But I also like to make counter points, because I like the idea that for every point exists a counter point.

Like, here's one: what do people (who also hated new Sonic the hedgehog look and called Vavra a nazi cause he was making medieval KCD gaem) really hate Blizzard for? For making a phone game? One of those which they probably played when they were traveling to Blizzcon themselves? For them trying to be profitable off mobile that people buy and thus make it profitable?

I'm a proudly non-deracinated Murican
Hah. And here I was taking you sersl--

just a skilled and insightful gamer
OH STOPH THIS

I can't, I just going to play druid more.

Efe

Erudite
time to hijack diablo thread
whats ur druid build?
how woudl you multiclass a druid?

Shadenuat

Arcane
I mean D2 small evening sessions. I deinstalled Kingmaker after 1000 hours clocked on steam because I need life.
It is an alternative to Dump Town druid. Basically all builds assume that you have mules and super items and if I used one of those people make in internet then my chance to hit in Hell would be around 30%.

20 dire wolf
20 spirit of wolverine
20 grizzly bear (people who say grizzly can tank with 1 point are those who "tank" 2 arrows after their enigma tele, they have no idea what they're talking about)
5 Lycanthropy (need time and some health)
20 Maul (must have to chance to hit)
1 shock wave
rest into Werebear for damage and defence.

I am at Ch 5, Hell. But the problem with physical immune mobs is still unsolved. I used Enchant 22 level from club before, but it's annoying and still weak.

The BIS would be Immortal King maul which has many elemental attacks on it.

The tactic is simple: summon bear on top of enemies and then engage with shock wave and maul and mercenary with Might aura.

So this build actually works in single player without "budget items" like op runewords and other things people claim to be "budget". Technically every boss just dies to Grizzly bear with its 1700 damage per hit multiplied by HoW and Might.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
I'm not butthurt. I'm disgusted that you're buying Blizzard/CCP bullshit.
I am just being sarcastic. And maybe I am failing at it often. Cause I am bad at sarcasm.

No, that's all you know. Same shit everywhere. More cynical than thou doesn't buy you what you think it does, and that particular devil isn't exactly hurting for advocates.

Be better.

Desiderius

Patron
I have no idea again what

okay.

I give you and your people the benefit of the doubt in the middle of a 24/7 anti-Russian propaganda blitz funded by people who want to stir up war and you respond with the same horseshit bigotry spouted by those same propagandists.

Hard to imagine anything stupider. If they get their way you'll be taking a lot of things much more seriously. Hard to get much gaming in when you've been hit by an EMP.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Well, what is Russia? Or a country? Is it a land, people, or its government?
I have no problems with the first two.
And my opinion on third is based on my own experiences, not whats there muricans say.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

I live in the southern part of Brazil but honestly don't like much of my country . The princess in question that i mentioned was Isabel ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel,_Princess_Imperial_of_Brazil ) is not only politically that i don't like here. I hate the weather here, doesn't like most thigns that are popular(soccer, music, etc) here and honestly plan to leave in the first opportunity. When i mean that i don't like some things, i an not exaggerating. My skin is very weak VS strong sun and despite living in a very cold city(for a most tropical country) who even snowed at 2013, i literally fainted by heat two years ago

jPF2yoE.jpg

This is what the sun of the SUBTROPICAL area does to my skin. This sunburn was in Florianopolis, more than 1000km southern than Hell de Janeiro. Hell de Janeiro is far hotter.

AS for RPG's here, few WRPG's got popularized here. Most people on 00s understand RPG's as games like FF...

I mean D2 small evening sessions. I deinstalled Kingmaker after 1000 hours clocked on steam because I need life.

How much times did you finished PFKM?

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Move to Russia Viktor.

Women are about as hot as brazilian + no sun whatsoever and everyone loves fallout and heroes of might and magic.

I finished PKM with full playthrough 4 times.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom