Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

_

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
A.

Since B is a 'way to make yourself stronger', it doesn't mean we'd get to be stronger right away. At least a full map should be useful right now

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have a feeling that the blue potion will only heal the human parts of us, and will do little to help our mechanical arms. Scuttling away is stupid, as it will make our previous choice useless. We're definitely not begging for help, and I don't like our chances if we attack him. What's left is assisting him with the holocaust offering looting the carcasses.

Usury Could we grab the gun that fell to the floor and then assist him with the offering? Technically we wouldn't be looting bodies as the gun is within plain sight on the ground.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Usury In that case, I'm going with C after we pick up the gun on the floor. Let us not forget folks, THE EYE was this guy
1177.jpg
I will take this thing to the Eye.

The hooded robot lifts the broom, returns to the room and presents you to the painted idol.

12987.jpg
You will be of service to me, mortal. The master wishes to strengthen the arcana reservoirs of Codexia. He sent the wizard to capture the four sacred scrolls and cast them into the Wailing Well but they have been scattered about the catacombs. You must gather the sacred scrolls and complete the errand.

yx2WQVI.png
How am I supposed to do that?

12987.jpg
The power of THE EYE compels you.

You levitate up to the center of the room. A wind swirls in a gyre. Dust and bricks tumble through the air. Metallic shards spin about. Suddenly, all the fragments congeal.

EmDErfM.png
I'm... I'm half steam-powered mechanical spider... I can move again. Little snapping mandibles! Clickety-click-click! And, look, my torso rotates independently. An electrical discharge. Zap! This is great but can I have arms too?

12987.jpg
Fail me and you will yearn for a fate as merciful as that of the dung-man.
We're still trucking and looking for the sacred scrolls, I'm sure he will be happy to see us and aid us.

Last edited:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Hold on, the blue potion would give us our arms back... Now that I think about, healing our arms would be pretty fucking good, but I'm still inclined to side with The Eye as we can barely walk, and perhaps we can take the blue potion after, but just something to note.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Good thing we got a lucky roll, otherwise we could have done some dumb shit.

Usury Are we only allowed to explore? What happened to the Lewd Judge, is he not around? Can we not ask him for shit? And if we are only allowed to explore, what do we pick? Just head towards 3, 4, 5, or 6?

And finally, how did we pick up the revolver if we have no hands? One of our pincers?

Citizen

The spider body is healed so why not explore some more new areas while we are at it? It can survive a combat encounter or two, based on our previous experience

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Does the Lewd Judge count as a sapient whatsit?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom