Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cooking sub-from gone from Library

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
As I know that Infinitron loves balance and Josh Sawyer, if the return of the cooking forum is not possible as a more balanced option I propose that all of the formerly Cooking forum threads get their own tag on GD to filter them out from all the other shit. Something such as a Food and Drink tag.

yellowcake

Arcane
Disbanding Cooking and Fitness was a bad idea. Regularly but infrequently accessed threads will sink in GD promptly, taking valuable content with them.

EDIT: they should be reinstated as a science subfora though as more fitting among artes mechanicae (as defined by Johannes Scotus Eriugena) with library forum left for artes liberales.

Last edited:

yellowcake

Arcane
Do monocle content get enough traffic to justify its existence vs popamole? Seldom accessed monocled content should be kept regardless of traffic it generates but rather to lift the spirits of those that stumble upon it and as a mark for level that all should strive to achieve.

Hevnknekt

Educated
Finally. Soon we shall abolish all subforums, and we'll have only one, single hyperthread for all posting purposes.

Sounds like the forum equivalence of multiculturalism. I wonder what group of people are promoting that, and if they might have an agent on the Codex staff. Such a person might even have a strong aversion to the main kitchen appliance used for cooking, for whatever 'historical' reason. If only we knew who it might be...

:philosoraptor:

Last edited:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm glad it's gone. The Codex has managed to make me play a lot of shit since I'm here, but I certainly would not want to eat some.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
SeXLyk5.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom