Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - action adventure from Respawn Entertainment

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
I finished the game. The ending could have been cool, but then came the Disney ending with "muh force is female and diverse".

Bug-eyed woman overpowers Vader, freaking Darth Vader (!!!), and then saves the day. If only Luke was that powerful.

I swear, bug-eyed woman is the most annoying and badly developed character ever created in the history of Star Wars.

Duraframe300

Arcane
I finished the game. The ending could have been cool, but then came the Disney ending with "muh force is female and diverse".

Bug-eyed woman overpowers Vader, freaking Darth Vader (!!!), and then saves the day. If only Luke was that powerful.

I swear, bug-eyed woman is the most annoying and badly developed character ever created in the history of Star Wars.

You can't be serious....

*Watches ending*

That's a bit of fake news isn't it? Vader is playing with her/winning, she just barely manages to defend against him (and if that went on for a few more seconds she'd be dead).
Granted, if that was before *20xx* that would have ended in heroic sacrifice, but its far from the worst feminism scene there is.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
That's a bit of fake news isn't it?
Then watch again. Luke certainly wasn't powerful enough to overpower Vader like bug-eyed woman could, and he is supposed to be one of the most powerful Jedi to have ever existed. Cal was also just shitting in his pants when Vader arrived.

Duraframe300

Arcane
That's a bit of fake news isn't it?
Luke certainly wasn't powerful to overpower Vader like bug-eyed woman could. Cal was also just shitting in his pants when Vader arrived.

She didn't *actually* overpower him though (Which is why he stood up like nothing).
That was a typical *Yes, let the dark side/hate flow through you~* scene Star Wars has done so many times. That's why I said he was playing with her. The shield she put up afterwards barely stopped him and he slowly broke through it just seconds later.

It's also heavily hinted at in Return of the Jedi that if Luke went full dark side he'd have kicked Vader's ass and become his replacement. So I wouldn't say Luke couldn't have done it.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
She didn't *actually* overpower him though (Which is why he stood up like nothing).
But she did. She forced him to kneel and he struggled to get up. Bug-eyed woman is just that powerful.

That was a typical *Yes, let the dark side/hate flow through you* scene Star Wars has done so many times.
Yes, she overpowered the most powerful force user with the dark side to save the day. If anything, Vader was in awe of her power. "The force is female and diverse" after all I guess.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
>Black woman so powerful she can beat Vader but doesn't but is secretly the stronkest force user before Rey exists
>It becomes doubly stupid as Vader was originally voiced by a black man

But seriously though it's pure SJW pandering. I watched the ending and all of the important parts are about her. She has the big conversation with the evil girl under Vader and then saves the main character and beats Vader only to be stopped from killing him. Its absolutely retarded.

I'm pretty sure she was who they wanted to be the main character but realized nobody would want to play her. So every important bit is actually about her while the main character just gets his shit whipped left and right.

Even in the fucking Force Unleashed where you played a stupidly OP DONUT STEEL Vader and Palpatine were still basically unbeatable. But this random black female ex-jedi can handle him no problem.

I can now confirm this. 25 Hours of gameplay and the game ends with Cal shitting in his pants, while "muh force is female and diverse" wins the day against (one of) the most powerful force users.

Duraframe300

Arcane
But she did. She forced him to kneel and he struggled to get up. Bug-eyed woman is just that powerful.

That was a typical *Yes, let the dark side/hate flow through you* scene Star Wars has done so many times.
Yes, she overpowered the most powerful force user with the dark side to save the day. If anything, Vader was in awe of her power. "The force is female and diverse" after all I guess.
He didn't struggle though. He slowly stood up for dramatic effect, but he wasn't struggeling at all. He wasn't shaking, he wasn't pushing against the force. He literary just stood up, probably with a smile.

And Vader's line after was literary as I said.
*Yes, strong with the dark side. I can feel it inside of her*
Nothing about *oh you so great*, but YES DARK SIDE BABY. And if she had to use the dark side to win (she didn't), thats not a good thing in Star Wars anyway.

Edit: I do agree that she's too main charachtery though.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
I like this quote from Boobio, it is perfect:

"Even in the fucking Force Unleashed where you played a stupidly OP DONUT STEEL Vader and Palpatine were still basically unbeatable. But this random black female ex-jedi can handle him no problem."

Duraframe300

Arcane
I like this quote from Boobio, it is perfect:

"Even in the fucking Force Unleashed where you played a stupidly OP DONUT STEEL Vader and Palpatine were still basically unbeatable. But this random black female ex-jedi can handle him no problem."

Are... you remembering Force Unleashed correctly? You overpower them plenty in that ending, even if you lose in the end. There's even a *give in to your hatred* moment just as there is here.

You KILL Vader in the bad ending

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
^
Canon ending: Emperor Palpatine attempts to turn Starkiller to the Dark Side and make him his new apprentice while casting Vader aside, but Starkiller is effortlessly killed when he refuses.

If only Starkiller was a nobody female ex-Jedi with bug-eyes and diverse...

Duraframe300

Arcane
^
Canon ending: Emperor Palpatine attempts to turn Starkiller to the Dark Side and make him his new apprentice while casting Vader aside, but Starkiller is effortlessly killed when he refuses.

Does it matter though which is the canon ending? The game isn't canon anymore anyway. He manages to kill Vader. End of story.

Also he isn't killed effortlessly. He pushes back the emporer's force lightning, then you have a scene change and then Starkiller appears on the floor. And all that is after fighting both Vader and the Emporer on equal grounds, with much more happening than just either getting lightly pushed back.

And bug eyed lady would have been dead two seconds later as well when vader pierced her with his lightsaber if Cal didn't destroy the tube.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
^

Does it matter though which is the canon ending?
Probably. In my ending the annoying bug-eyed ex-Jedi sacrifices herself to save Cal from Vader, but that isn't canon, which is why she will be back in the next game. "The force is female and diverse, while Cal shits in his pants" is canon.

not my kind of game, not my kind of huge download, so what the hell? i'll watch the ending everyone is talking about.

holy fucking fuck of the fucking flying fuck of fucker fucked fuck. people have worked for months, maybe years, on that model and nobody noticed how it's deeply, physically disturbing? i was in pain just at first glance, by the fight with vader i was nauseated by that face, and i've a pretty strong stomach, having to watch myself in the mirror and all.
that can have been done only on purpose, "let's make her the ugliest protomonkey as possible, because the uglier the stronker". which implies they perfectly know how this madness works and are riding the tide.

Duraframe300

Arcane
not my kind of game, not my kind of huge download, so what the hell? i'll watch the ending everyone is talking about.

holy fucking fuck of the fucking flying fuck of fucker fucked fuck. people have worked for months, maybe years, on that model and nobody noticed how it's deeply, physically disturbing? i was in pain just at first glance, by the fight with vader i was nauseated by that face, and i've a pretty strong stomach, having to watch myself in the mirror and all.
that can have been done only on purpose, "let's make her the ugliest protomonkey as possible, because the uglier the stronker". which implies they perfectly know how this madness works and are riding the tide.

I have bad news for you

cere.jpg

U-8D8

Savant
"Even in the fucking Force Unleashed where you played a stupidly OP DONUT STEEL Vader and Palpatine were still basically unbeatable.
He was so unbeatable you beat him twice in two games.

And just to rub salt in the wound, he make's a point of saying he let Vader live.

You can complain about Fallen Order all you want, but call The Force Unleashed -where the kid main character just yoinks Vader's saber right outta his hand- restrained in comparison and I'm gonna cry foul. The ending of Fallen Order is tame compared to that bullshit.

Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
Hard to believe that Codexers are passionately defending the god awful writing and Disney's "muh force is female and diverse" drivel in this game.

Anyway, I guess Vader was actually captured in the Force Unleashed 2. Woops. At least Starkiller didn't shit himself like Cal did when he saw Vader and didn't need to be rescued by a stronk ex-Jedi with bug-eyes.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lichtbringer

Self-Ejected
It is just a game with decent gameplay and shit writing, but some Codexers are so invested that they defend this drivel with passion and suck Disney's dick for that "delicious" mouse cum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom