Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGs where I can kill immigrants

Beastro

Arcane
Diablo series.

Those poor demonic migrants just wanting to leave behind their hell known as Hell. :(

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
And as an Okie, I've got something like 4 or 5% Cherokee blood. So if the great 'whites go back to Europe' movement ever kicks off, I guess I'll have to leave a foot or an ear here in 'Murica. Since the other 95% is a mix of English, Scots/Irish, French, and German, I guess they'll just have to blast me out of a cannon aimed in a general direction at western Europe.

Most indigenous groups in Americas are descendants from Asians. Except maybe Fuegians ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuegians#Paleoamerican_descent )

Those poor demonic migrants just wanting to leave behind their hell known as Hell. :(

Technically on Diablo universe, we are half demons...

Darkzone

Arcane
And as an Okie, I've got something like 4 or 5% Cherokee blood. So if the great 'whites go back to Europe' movement ever kicks off, I guess I'll have to leave a foot or an ear here in 'Murica. Since the other 95% is a mix of English, Scots/Irish, French, and German, I guess they'll just have to blast me out of a cannon aimed in a general direction at western Europe.

Most indigenous groups in Americas are descendants from Asians. Except maybe Fuegians ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuegians#Paleoamerican_descent )
In modern times not even that. There is a strong prevalence of the R1b haplogroup in most of the northern american indian tribes. So yes if we would send all people of european descent back to europe, then ranging between 30%-50% of indians have to go also back to europe.

Last edited:

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Just an observation that discussion here surprisingly high qual for a thread titled "RPGs where I can kill immigrants".

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
If you are an American you are an immigrant.

I'm fairly sure that all Euros and Ching-Chongs didn't sprout from the ground. Everyone comes from somewhere else.

But if you do wanna splatter some Americ... I mean immigrants, then you're sure to hit some Greencard-less folks in GTA 5. And I'm sure somewhere there's a beaner kill mod for all to enjoy.
Yeah but you are going back thousands of years in that case. In the USA it is going back 2 minutes.
The natives that were here were warring tribes that killed the inhabitants before them. They arrived in multiple waves always displacing the ones before them.
Noble savage myth is that — a myth.
Never said natives were noble, I'm saying they are the only ones in North America who aren't immigrants. And recent immigrants too.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
No, never. I never lose bets. I was watching Kangs of Jew York just this weekend, I dressed the main character in Red Dead Redemption 2 like Bill "The Butcher" Cutting, and now I want a Five Points rpg where I can join or lead a gang of ethnic stereotypes in 1850s New York. Preferably one that lets me kill immigrants.

MV5-BMTY1-OTU2-OTE5-OV5-BMl5-Ban-Bn-Xk-Ft-ZTcw-NTc0-OTAy-Nw-V1-SY1000-CR0-0-1503-1000-AL.jpg

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
There's also Fallout New Vegas, since most of the factions are new to the area helping House counts as killing immigrants.

But form others have said your best bet is Skyrim. It has dedicated "anti-immigrant" actions and quests, asshole immigrants you can fight for fun and profit (Thalmor) and with enough mods might not be the worst game ever.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
In modern times not even that. There is a strong prevalence of the R1a haplogroup in most of the northern american indian tribes. So yes if we would send all people of european descent back to europe then ranging between 30%-50% of indians have go also to europe.

Yes, Mexico, a mestizo majority country has a lot of presence from R1 haplogroup ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/mexico ), the haplogroup R is actually more frequent than the Q on Mexico who is very common among indigenous of americas. The unique country of Americas where the "Q" haplogroup is very rare is Uruguay, with 0,3% of presence ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/uruguay ), Canada has a presense of 2,9% of "Q" haplogroup ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/canada ) and Argentina almost the double of Canadian "Q" indigenous haplougroup ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/argentina )

About the haplogroup Q "Haplogroup Q is found predominantly in Central Siberia, Central Asia and among Native Americans. Approximately 90% of pre-Columbian Native Americans belonged to haplogroup Q, " https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.shtml

Darkzone

Arcane
In modern times not even that. There is a strong prevalence of the R1a haplogroup in most of the northern american indian tribes. So yes if we would send all people of european descent back to europe then ranging between 30%-50% of indians have go also to europe.
Yes, Mexico, a mestizo majority country has a lot of presence from R1 haplogroup ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/mexico ), the haplogroup R is actually more frequent than the Q on Mexico who is very common among indigenous of americas. The unique country of Americas where the "Q" haplogroup is very rare is Uruguay, with 0,3% of presence ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/uruguay ), Canada has a presense of 2,9% of "Q" haplogroup ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/canada ) and Argentina almost the double of Canadian "Q" indigenous haplougroup ( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/argentina )
About the haplogroup Q "Haplogroup Q is found predominantly in Central Siberia, Central Asia and among Native Americans. Approximately 90% of pre-Columbian Native Americans belonged to haplogroup Q, " https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_Q_Y-DNA.shtml
I have written R1a which is false, i meant to write R1b. (sleep deprivation + time constraints) R1a falls into the european branch R1a1a1 (mostly Z283 (slavic)) and the Central Asian (including Iran and India (arian)) R1a-Z93 branch. R1b is the western european branch of the R haplogroup (L21 Atlantic Celtic branch, DF27/S250 Gallic Iberian branch).
I was only focused on US Indian Tribes. They have accepted also in the past many "half-breeds" into their tribes, therefore they have quite diluted the amount of the Q haplogroup in their pool. Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala should have a higher amount of Q haplogroup in their national pools.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I was only focused on US Indian Tribes. They have accepted also in the past many "half-breeds" into their tribes, therefore they have quite diluted the amount of the Q haplogroup in their pool. Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala should have a higher amount of Q haplogroup in their national pools.

I believe that the most indigenous country is Bolivia( http://atlasdna.xyvy.info/country-national-haplogroup-chart-dna/bolivia )

But who cares? On US, the Argentine son of Adolf Eichmann would be eligible to affirmative action programs if he declares himself ""hispanic"""...

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
strange how most rpgs incorporate murder and battle, but we draw the line at killing immigrants

"that generic giant spider's a migrant worker, she's got a bajillion kids"
"ok, that changes everything."

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
In Fallout you could use radiation to eliminate some unwanted immigrants for the ghouls if I remember correctly.

thesecret1

Arcane
Never said natives were noble, I'm saying they are the only ones in North America who aren't immigrants.
But conquerors doesn't equal immigrants. American natives lost all claims to Northern America by losing wars and trading their lands for shiny beads. They ought to be eternally grateful to the white man, for it is only thanks to his kindness that they are allowed to have their reservations, instead of being wiped out down to the last one. Vae victis indeed.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Never said natives were noble, I'm saying they are the only ones in North America who aren't immigrants.
But conquerors doesn't equal immigrants. American natives lost all claims to Northern America by losing wars and trading their lands for shiny beads. They ought to be eternally grateful to the white man, for it is only thanks to his kindness that they are allowed to have their reservations, instead of being wiped out down to the last one. Vae victis indeed.
That's all irrelevant. The fact is, most Americans emigrated from EU.

Darkzone

Arcane
And that is the reason why no country in this world should allow immigration, especially if the cultures have contradictory values and beliefs. Because it will always result in end in blood.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
And that is the reason why no country in this world should allow immigration, especially if the cultures have contradictory values and beliefs. Because it will always result in end in blood.

Depends a lot on the immigrant. A Argentine going to Uruguay, a German to Switzerland, a British descendant living in a British overseas territory going to UK, etc will obvious have a much easier time integrating into the new country than for eg, a Haitian going to North Korea.

Darkzone

Arcane
Depends a lot on the immigrant. A Argentine going to Uruguay, a German to Switzerland, a British descendant living in a British overseas territory going to UK, etc will obvious have a much easier time integrating into the new country than for eg, a Haitian going to North Korea.
Therefore i wrote "especially" into the context. And even the cultural similar immigration results in problems as the history teaches. And "Gangs of New York" highlights it. Every group acts with ingroup preferences and outgroup seclusion.
German immigrants are not much liked in Switzerland. A british descendent is a close to a brit as it gets and this arrival assembles more a homecoming than immigration. Also remember how they were treated by the GB in the WW2 (cannon fodder). Take a look at the immigration from Jamaica and other former british caribbean states, they make up half of the criminals (knife stabbings and acid attacks) in GB. Germans immigration to slavic and baltic nations caused the disappearance of some of this nations and caused problems that were only mostly solved after 1945 (also paid with blood in WW2 and beyond). Polish immigration to ruthenian lands caused problems that also resulted in blood baths. In the end blood always flows and the question is only how much.
As we were speaking about north american indians one of my most favorite artist and music album ( Coincidence and Likely Stories ):

Last edited:
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Europeans immigrated to the geographical region of America, but they did not immigrate to the states or civilisation there - they created those. Therefore Europeans are the indigenous population of the USA, Canada, and whatever other places could still be considered civilised.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom