Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
MZS1y7C.gif

bSRHO6g.gif

HansDampf

Arcane
Eviternity's secret level

CkqhNU5.jpg

gTUp4oq.png

fuuhQNx.png

d2egd2F.jpg

In Final Doom these would all have been Chaingunners.

tmWyWib.jpg

:backawayslowly:

f1mFGld.jpg

Interesting fight.

XLq2pGb.jpg

Very unlinear level design. You can go to almost every building and also open shortcuts.

ubG6zCP.jpg

Arch-viles getting ready to undo my hard work.

lqIDB1p.jpg

rVFqXBz.jpg

Episode 4 has an interesting visual style but felt lackluster overall. The first two maps were quite boring, especially coming after that secret level.

XeIFctX.jpg

It also has another Big Level that takes over an hour to complete. But this one is very linear and a bit exhausting.

5KAUttq.jpg

The Annihilator

HfUbqD4.jpg

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My Severance: Blade of Darkness game is brought back from CTD death, by the grace of the thing that broke it not actually being required to proceed. It's all of a sudden gotten much better, too. Way to go, game.

blade2019-11-2220-21-iujt2.png

8hkekbti9a2213wjo8.jpg

The lighting is superb.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Armored Hunter Gunhound EX

I remember someone has recommended me this game a long time ago, so finally I've tried this arcade mecha shooter. It's really good, although feels really short and doesn't go further with some ideas regarding the level building. The only thing that you need to be careful about, is where you can't jump down. At one point I thought that I should go down, but I was mislead and had to start all over. We've got main weaker weapon and additional stronger one that needs to cool off. Jumping, speeding up. The controls feel really good, which is important since we need to be careful especially during boss fights. Graphics are good, but what really distinguishes this title is the soundtrack made by Kinuyo Yamashita. Her combination of bombastic electronics and guitars fits the game really well and is really nicely composed.

Now I remember it was warpig, since Gunhound EX has some cuties as well. There is even voice acting for all the characters with Japanese voice cast, which is really well recorded.

:shittydog:

gunhoundex2019-10-212o4jfe.png

gunhoundex2019-10-221iekhy.png

gunhoundex2019-10-221lbje1.png

gunhoundex2019-10-22124ksk.png

gunhoundex2019-11-141f2jvj.png

gunhoundex2019-11-141najel.png

gunhoundex2019-11-141x3jy8.png

gunhoundex2019-11-1414hjep.png

octavius

Arcane
Patron
"Mighty barbarian needs better sword for Hell. Feels emoscul...emmascil...less of a man than other barbarians. Woman, imbue!"
After some banging and grunting and throbbing anticipation, Pingla Pinglason held aloft his new penis extender, ejaculating "Behold!"
dIk1r0e.jpg

And the other barbarians laughed.
That's what you get for hiring a female blacksmith.

Meanwhile my Druid realized that the difficulty difference between Nightmare and Hell is far greater than between Normal and Nightmare.
cu77crc.jpg

If anything, Nightmare was easier than Normal. At least the end of act bosses.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Happily take a boat trip to another town. Get informed about strange monsters in a nearby forest. Happily proceed to said forest with a newly prepared party. Encounter an enemy. Get all your characters one shot by said enemy. Oh yea, I'm playing a SaGa game. (Romancing SaGa 3)
CDCF809C1ACF07600F3E7D17E012282169F74E0C

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Gignatic Army is really cool. Though it's really an indie game and doesn't have the production values Gunhoud EX has.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom