Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors - turn-based strategy RPG with a strong gamebook feel

Cohorts Game Master

Mouchet Software
Developer
Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors will release an Early Access version of the game this December.

I'm currently in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign, which you can see here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mouchetsoftwarecorp/veil-of-entropy-norfolk-warriors

If you'd like to just jump straight to the trailer video:

Or you can check out the company website, see some details about the game and follow links to Discord, Facebook and Twitter.
https://mouchetsoftware.ca

Veil of Entropy: Norfolk Warriors will release an Early Access version of the game this December.

There are just 8 days left before the campaign closes. It's only 50% funded at this point and the project needs your help.

Pledge today! Get a great game at an amazing price!
game does look very very incline. At this point in my life its not even about money, I just need like way way more time. I don't have any issue affording games, I just don't have near the time to play even 10% of the games I even want to start playing.

Cohorts Game Master

Mouchet Software
Developer
game does look very very incline. At this point in my life its not even about money, I just need like way way more time. I don't have any issue affording games, I just don't have near the time to play even 10% of the games I even want to start playing.

I can certainly understand that. Life is busy and finding time for gaming can be a challenge.

When I first started making my game, my plan was to make a game that would let people play with friends (anywhere in the world) and not have to conform to somebody else's timeline. For myself, I struggled with teaming up with my friends because my availability never meshed with theirs.

The Cohorts Game System, which is what Norfolk Warriors is built on, was designed from the ground up to allow you play with friends when it suited you. You never need to be online at the same time.

Norfolk Warriors is a single player game, so this feature isn't visible yet - but when "multiplayer co-op" and "multiplayer vs." come on line, it will be clear what I'm describing here.

Cohorts Game Master

Mouchet Software
Developer

There are just 8 days left before the campaign closes. It's only 50% funded at this point and the project needs your help.

Why would somebody put a Racist tag on my post? In what possible way could this post (or the game) be considered racist?

Why would somebody put a Racist tag on my post? In what possible way could this post (or the game) be considered racist?
dont worry about it. the racist tag does not mean anything at RGP codex,there are no consequences for it, somebody is just screwing around. If anything it might help.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It means somebody likes your game very much.

mondblut

Arcane

In the prestigious RPG Codex magazine, this is considered a badge of honour.

Last edited:

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Canadian sports teams are weird.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom